Transfer shocker

The Charlie

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/8/2017 at 00:13, The Charlie said:

Take on board what what your saying lads.i wasn't having a go at ewo or kaboom although reading it back the tone might have seemed if I was.

new farm v Hurlford amateurs 

1.30 pm kickoff @ Scott Ellis for anyone wishing to view.

mon the loyal.

I took this game in. New farm pretty much same side as last year and Hurlford had big decky young playing and that lad in middle of the park for galston last year. Mullen never played and Hurlford's striker was injured seemingly so no surprise it was 0-0. Both teams will do well in their respective leagues i reckon

24 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

How did Declan young play? Boy used to be a fantastic player.

Boy played well. You can see he's not played for a while but he's still got it and has a presence about him. If he stays at the Ammies and big Mark can get him fit will be a great signing. 

Boy played well. You can see he's not played for a while but he's still got it and has a presence about him. If he stays at the Ammies and big Mark can get him fit will be a great signing. 

Red head number 8 for Hurlford caught my eye.
Everything went through him and he has a bit if dig also

10 minutes ago, das scooter boy said:

Red head number 8 for Hurlford caught my eye.
Everything went through him and he has a bit if dig also

Aye he's been with them for years smashing wee player. I tried to get him to go junior last year 

On 7/9/2017 at 15:05, das scooter boy said:

He would fit in nicely at Shortlees 

He would definitely do a job at Lees, trouble is he won't leave them. I know two or three clubs who have tried, far better clubs than the amateurs but he seems loyal 

On 09/07/2017 at 13:24, CFCbhoy said:

Aye he's been with them for years smashing wee player. I tried to get him to go junior last year 

Used to work wae ted,he's played there since they were an under 19s team so I think it would take a top junior side to move him from there. Good wee c**t tae

29 minutes ago, cboats said:

Used to work wae ted,he's played there since they were an under 19s team so I think it would take a top junior side to move him from there. Good wee c**t tae

The boy is a diamond. Not only a top player but an incredibly loyal young lad. All I can say is if there was more players like him in the amateur game you wouldn't have clubs folding left, right and centre 

Archived