Another van ploughed into folk in London

As a witness was being interviewed about what he saw, a guy in the background was shouting "Get your headlines sorted. This guy was a white terrorist. He wasn't ill and he wasn't drunk."

Quite impressive that members of the public could carry out a breathalyser test and a psychological assessment while they held him under citizens arrest.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, throbber said:

It was probably quite easy for them to realise that this was on purpose and not an accident Deeman. 

That as it may be, there is every possibility that it was a deliberate attack by a white terrorist but the guy could still be mentally ill and/or drunk. 

1 minute ago, Dee Man said:

That as it may be, there is every possibility that it was a deliberate attack by a white terrorist but the guy could still be mentally ill and/or drunk. 

The perpetrator probably is mentally ill. The guy shouting that just didn't want the news story to even include a possibility of an accident as he was certain it was a deliberate terrorist attack.

2 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Apparently one of the folk told the crowd not to touch the assailant and to wait for the police.
Showed great restraint, imo.

Apparently the guy was getting a bit of a doing and a local Imam got the crowd to back off. Meanwhile the driver was shouting "I want to kill all Muslims" and "Kill me now".

Some witnesses saying there were three people in the van and two escaped but others saying it was just the driver.

Apparently one of the folk told the crowd not to touch the assailant and to wait for the police.
Showed great restraint, imo.

Yeah, it was the Imam of the mosque according to the Guardian.

Completely fed up with how regular this has become. It's almost become a part of regular life, which is absolutely disgusting. 

The only one positive I can take is that the terrorist hasn't been shot dead and won't get a free pass by not having to answer for what he did. 

It's sadly also only been a matter of time until muslims were specifically targeted. 

It also doesn't sound like the assailant was armed which gives off the impression he may have just decided to plough into the innocent pedestrians then and there. Either that or he is just pretty stupid and didn't think a couple of steps ahead.

13 minutes ago, Michael W said:

Completely fed up with how regular this has become. It's almost become a part of regular life, which is absolutely disgusting. 

The only one positive I can take is that the terrorist hasn't been shot dead and won't get a free pass by not having to answer for what he did. 

It's sadly also only been a matter of time until muslims were specifically targeted. 

Obviously, better that this arse-piece was arrested and fair fucks to the Imam and crowd for not pulling him limb from limb. However. I'm not convinced a Brevik-style show trial is quite what the country needs right now.

It also doesn't sound like the assailant was armed which gives off the impression he may have just decided to plough into the innocent pedestrians then and there. Either that or he is just pretty stupid and didn't think a couple of steps ahead.

Pretty sure the van was rented for some reason so not so sure and doubt you'd be out hanging around an area at that time on a Monday morning just for the fun of it. Supposedly there's a group of people who have a chat for 10-15 minutes every night at that bit after coming out of the mosque.

Why would there be 2 guys in the back if they were just going to run away anyway? Makes you think it was a spur of the moment attack if this was the case.

The two in the back were hoping it's chips, it's chips...

I'd be absolutely stunned if this guy didn't turn out to be some thick fat mess who's heavily active on the like of Britain First's social media. A "Show trial" as was mentioned above would be a terrific way to publicly expose these types for the utterly thick vermin that they undoubtedly are. 

I'd be absolutely stunned if this guy didn't turn out to be some thick fat mess who's heavily active on the like of Britain First's social media. A "Show trial" as was mentioned above would be a terrific way to publicly expose these types for the utterly thick vermin that they undoubtedly are. 

Be careful what you wish for. I reckon miller's moustache has called it right.

3 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

Be careful what you wish for. I reckon miller's moustache has called it right.

From my admittedly vague recollection, Breivik was a pretty intelligent, well spoken guy and a pretty cold psychopath. 

Assuming this cretin is typical of your average Britain First-er (admittedly it's a biggish assumption) I think publicly demonstrating the slavering idiocy of these types would set their "cause" back quite some way. But I take the 'tache's point on board as well. 

10 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

For every 2 or 3 thousand folk or more who, as you say, agree and would see the thick racist mess for what he is, there will be 1 or 2 cheering from the sidelines.

A focal point for fuckwittery, a white martyr for the cause. It's really not an appealing prospect. 

Archived