Another van ploughed into folk in London

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this is true as per Twitter then it's an absolute disgrace. The reaction of the narrow minded will also be an absolute embarrassment.

People in this country need to get a fucking grip of themselves.

Despite my clear rage I did find this on Twitter to be quite funny and, again if these reports are true, it will be very interesting to see how the media report this and what reactions are, despite how embarrassing they may be.

e55848e76638791945493b62a209ffe3.jpg

That pick came up on my Facebook memories yesterday after that white body walked into a church in America and shot the place up.

Funny how the c**t tonight was arrested and not gunned down...

Something like this was always going to happen with morons like Tommy Robinson & Katie Hopkins given free reign to spread hatred and division, backed up by the country's two biggest newspapers. The entire Muslim community have been portrayed as our enemies and it was only a matter of time before some right wing lunatic went out for "revenge". It's horrific and genuinly makes me sick to my stomach, just as the replies of "About time!" & "should've hit more of em!" etc to Robinson's Twitter. Our country really is in the shitter.

This man is a terrorist and this was a terrorist attack, it should be reported as such, I'm unfortunately doubtful it will be. 

The rampant hatemongering of Robinson, Hopkins et al. should not go entirely unchallenged, but people opposed to them and their views should try not to grant their bile any unnecessary publicity wherever possible.

2 minutes ago, Johnny van Axeldongen said:

There's no point in letting your blood pressure go through the roof over something like this. A candle-lit vigil outside the mosque, maybe a bit of a sing-song, and the good old British spirit will have us all forgetting about this by the weekend.

It's fucked up but you are probably right

This was always going to happen, teebs.  As has been said, while the Daily Mail/ Katie Hopkins are given free reign to stir up hatred, there are always going to be some idiots who are going to be tipped over the edge.  There was footage a few days back of some mad loonball shouting at Muslims in the street.

Archived