bravehearts dad's Kelty Hearts Juniors tribute thread.

8MileBU

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't even know we are on any type of feed. My timeline comes up with people I follow not any kind of feed. We promote our club to our supporters, friends and anyone else who is interested. Block us if you don't like what you see.

An agenda? Ffs get a grip. It's you that seems to have an agenda.

We have always been pro-active in promoting the club the way we have always done be that 2 seasons ago or now, nothing's changed.

I just object to a former junior football club now hogging a junior football platform for their own agenda. Do you think other junior fans are interested in their agenda. Believe me they are promoting their agenda not the Junior football agenda, but taking advantage of a Junior Football platform to promote that agenda.
 As previously mentioned when a former Edinburgh junior football club ( that hogged the Twitter feed as you well know) moved to another league they were removed. Even for the reason of consistency that former Fife junior team should be removed tuit suit.
Thank You

I was joking. I'm not really one of the folk who run the Juniors Info Twitter.

Will check that thank you. At the same time does not do any harm for Junior Football  know what is going on.

You've answered your own gripe there I think!

I sort of agree with bd

I have never used Twitter so don't really know how it works.

But I believe the kelty Twitter can remove itself from the juniorsinfo if it wants too.

I remember scone clogging the Saturday scores with their match commentary. They now still have their own Twitter for that stuff yet feed their goals onto the juniorsinfo.

Kelty should at least remove all their advertising shit from the feed.

8 hours ago, kefc said:

I didn't even know we are on any type of feed. My timeline comes up with people I follow not any kind of feed. We promote our club to our supporters, friends and anyone else who is interested. Block us if you don't like what you see.

An agenda? Ffs get a grip. It's you that seems to have an agenda.

We have always been pro-active in promoting the club the way we have always done be that 2 seasons ago or now, nothing's changed.

Well you are no longer playing your football in the Junior grades so stop your postings on a Junior football forum and take all your crap to the forum for the League you now play in. ( oops don't think they have one  so will contaminate one that already exists)

My agenda is promoting Junior Football not the League that your club chose to play in.

Bye Kelty FC, fans, posters, and sponsors.

42 minutes ago, bravehearts dad said:

Well you are no longer playing your football in the Junior grades so stop your postings on a Junior football forum and take all your crap to the forum for the League you now play in. ( oops don't think they have one  so will contaminate one that already exists)

My agenda is promoting Junior Football not the League that your club chose to play in.

Bye Kelty FC, fans, posters, and sponsors.

You say you do not resort to abuse yet you use the term crap for the info Kelty choose to post?

Bye Bravehearts Dad, Mum, Sister, Wife and pal Hamish

I quite enjoy seeing how random amateur teams from the west of Scotland get on through the juniors info twitter feed. You are so bitter it's unreal. I had a look on the twitter feed for juniors info and an overreaction is an understatement. As an individual, you have the ability to ignore things. 

Im sure a lot of people in this forum and across the east juniors especially will be watching on and keeping an eye on Kelty this season to see how they get on. 

Iv found the list but can't remove ourselves from it.

We didn't ask to be put on any list and I honestly didn't even know we where on 1, best solution is for whoever runs it to take us off before Bravehearts Dad pisses his pants. I don't know how we will function being taken off a Twitter list we didn't even know we where on in the 1st place:blink:

You have a very strong view so why don't you message the Junior Info person on Twitter to ask him to take us off, we won't have any problem with that.

The problem here is it's now run by a guy who has an interest in every level of football so it gets polluted with everything under the sun.

The guy braveheart above has a valid point he is just being silly about the way he is putting it across.

If i want to know about amateur football or east of Scotland football or highland league or youth football i can do so by following the accounts for each grade of football they don't need junior football to promote them also.

Each grade has its own accounts for a reason after all.

It's not about being nasty or dismissive of any club it's just common sense and leaves the junior info account for what it's meant for junior football. By diluting the junior info with every other level of football the main aim of the service is lost as a result junior football doesn't get promoted as much, much of the junior football message gets lost in a plethora of all things football. Sad really.

Personally i have no real interest in how Kelty get on in that league and they should get removed from the junior info but the account doesn't get managed properly so that won't happen.

I personally will still follow kelty for a casual look at how they are doing and obviously wish them well.

Braveheart use your brain the main reason kelty are mentioned on here now is because of you.

If you stopped commenting on this thread and taking the bait then most of the chat regarding them would disappear and you would get what you want.

Btw bizarrely from what i can see the east of Scotland account follow nearly every team going in the east bar kelty!

Bravehearts dad is a blethering skite!

Some people like this thread others don't. If it's offensive or causing a concern / nuisance then would it not be up to a moderator to remove this?

Think pipedreamer is right. A lot of supporters, even those in the West will have a passing interest in how Kelty do this season.

On 26 July 2017 at 12:28, Breast Rummage Albion said:

so...has bravehearts dad stopped commenting on this topic?

Hi guys I am still here, had to have a rest after the blood pressure was raised.

If any person is interested in following the former junior team in Fife that left to join the diddy league can I suggest that you get the info from their website rather than their contaminated efforts and adverts posted on the Juniors info web site.

11 hours ago, bravehearts dad said:

Hi guys I am still here, had to have a rest after the blood pressure was raised.

If any person is interested in following the former junior team in Fife that left to join the diddy league can I suggest that you get the info from their website rather than their contaminated efforts and adverts posted on the Juniors info web site.

I have a counter suggestion for you....

Surely if you were a follower of a junior team that could conceivably make the switch, you'd be very interested in those before you? Given that it may well turn out to be the best decision they ever make.
Unless you support a grade (and by extension an association), as opposed to a club, which is a bit weird. 

The eos league only interests me as a betting opportunity. The juniors.info simply needs to rationalise its categories and possibly add eos, sos and hl as separate Twitter updates.
Unfortunately most of the non live updating parts of the site seem stagnated. Virtually every feature is obsolete unless Paul, David, Don, Robert , mart, Shaun are all dead etc

Archived