bravehearts dad's Kelty Hearts Juniors tribute thread.

8MileBU

1 hour ago, Toffee fan said:

So you've not tasted your own club's pies? Rank rotten springs to mind!

I have tasted our pies...they're alright. However I don't want to divert this Kelty tribute thread with a pie debate.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Perhaps one for the older generation, but who remembers Kelty Hearts JFC? Won the 2016/17 East Superleague with a game to spare. Whit a team they were...

And for the even older generation who remembers some team on the North side of the flints who won the League twice in a row and nothing since?

Give it up now we have had our fun.

Bye Kelty FC fans and posters.

12 hours ago, bravehearts dad said:

And for the even older generation who remembers some team on the North side of the flints who won the League twice in a row and nothing since?

Go and check the record books, we did manage a third title in 2013/14 but thanks for playing.

As a Lithgae supporter my only memories of Kelty involve bad injuries to our players through bad tackles so I for one am not sorry to see them disappear into the oblivion of the Lothian League etc. Junior football remains alive and kicking..  Can't wait until the new season.

19 hours ago, bravehearts dad said:

Your bitter tears taste delicious

11 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Hi Kelty fans and posters! emoji112.png

Bravehearts Dad is a bumface.

Support  and worry about players fast disappearing from your club rather than be concerned about my elegant features and take any future comments to the thread on the East of Scotland page, as I don't want to waste my holiday time reading your useless posts.

Bye Kelty FC fans and posters

Support your fast and worry about your disappearing team rather than be concerned about my elegant features and take any future comments to the thread on the East of Scotland page, as I don't want to waste my holiday time reading your useless posts.

I will "support my fast" whatever that means, but I've just been reading that the team formerly known as Kelty Juniors have signed Ross Philp from Bo'ness!

Support your fast and worry about your disappearing team rather than be concerned about my elegant features and take any future comments to the thread on the East of Scotland page, as I don't want to waste my holiday time reading your useless posts.

Are few thoughts. What elegant features do you have? Who is or what is 'your fast'? How old are you if you are bravehearts dad and what did they use for a ball when you were a boy? What team are disappearing? So.many questions to your small post!

• 3 weeks later...
Must be about the 1 month anniversary? [emoji14]

Should we do something to mark the occasion?!

Hopefully many fans from the Juniors forum will pop on to share some memories of Kelty Hearts JFC!

Kel-taaaae! [emoji1]

13 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Should we do something to mark the occasion?!

Hopefully many fans from the Juniors forum will pop on to share some memories of Kelty Hearts JFC!

Kel-taaaae! emoji1.png

Aye let's start a campaign to get Kelty Hearts removed from the Juniors info Twitter feed. Do us Junior Football Fans really care about their kit launch, fixture list, social club darts&pool club and any other crap they tweet. Also giving the diddy East of Scotland league cheap exposure.Kelty are taking the p1ss posting everything on that feed and they are getting away with it. I remind you that Kelty are no longer a junior football club so why should junior football platforms let them contaminate the sites with their news, their sponsors will be delighted they might not be so happy when they are removed from this platform sooner rather than later.

Get Kelty Hearts off the Juniors info now because when the season starts for real all we will get is their crap.

Bye Kelty FC, posters, tweeters and sponsors.

Archived