bravehearts dad's Kelty Hearts Juniors tribute thread.

8MileBU

Evening all. Exactly as it says on the tin...

Whether it be a 25 yard screamer, a shocker of a tackle or a delicious steak and gravy pie at a game against Fauldhouse; Here is the place to post your favourite memories or any other tales of watching the team formerly known as Kelty Hearts JFC!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a game involving the Rose but when Kelty played Newtongrange Star and the Kelty right back kept trying to finger the Star left winger's star.

Said left winger asked his manager to ask the Kelty manager to ask his right back if he could keep his finger to himself.

There was a thread on here a few years back about it. I'm sure it was entitled 'The Kelty Finger.'

Not a game involving the Rose but when Kelty played Newtongrange Star and the Kelty right back kept trying to finger the Star left winger's star.

Said left winger asked his manager to ask the Kelty manager to ask his right back if he could keep his finger to himself.

There was a thread on here a few years back about it. I'm sure it was entitled 'The Kelty Finger.'

[emoji23]

Thank you 8mile BU I am very much honoured and thank you for starting this thread, but you wasted your typing skills on giving a former Junior Football club cyber space. I would be delighted if you took further posts to the East of Scotland thread. Looking at the total number of posts in the East of Scotland thread( circa 5000) they would welcome new posters compared to the Juniors thread(circa 205,000)

My memories are zero.

Bye Kelty FC, fans, and posters

Correction

I have searched what's left of the grey matter and found one of great pleasure.

Bonnyrigg's centre half Evan Moyes's screamer for  the Big Rose to win 1 0 with the last kick of the match which helped us win the League last season.

PRICELESS

Bye lads

1 hour ago, bravehearts dad said:

Thank you 8mile BU I am very much honoured and thank you for starting this thread, but you wasted your typing skills on giving a former Junior Football club cyber space. I would be delighted if you took further posts to the East of Scotland thread. Looking at the total number of posts in the East of Scotland thread( circa 5000) they would welcome new posters compared to the Juniors thread(circa 205,000)

My memories are zero.

Can you change your name to Einstein's dad? You're comparing a league with a dozen clubs to a setup with 160 clubs and expecting the forum to be busy :blink:

My memories are zero.

No bother! [emoji1]

5 hours ago, bravehearts dad said:

Correction

I have searched what's left of the grey matter and found one of great pleasure.

Bonnyrigg's centre half Evan Moyes's screamer for  the Big Rose to win 1 0 with the last kick of the match which helped us win the League last season.

PRICELESS

Bye lads

Give Bravehearts Dad enough time to watch these then we can lock/delete the thread and go our separate ways, all the best.

On 6/18/2017 at 23:23, 8MileBU said:

Evening all. Exactly as it says on the tin...

Whether it be a 25 yard screamer, a shocker of a tackle or a delicious steak and gravy pie at a game against Fauldhouse; Here is the place to post your favourite memories or any other tales of watching the team formerly known as Kelty Hearts JFC!

Their steak pies must've been better the mince because they were disgusting. Only pie I've ever threw away! Good luck none the less

Their steak pies must've been better the mince because they were disgusting. Only pie I've ever threw away! Good luck none the less

So you've not tasted your own club's pies? Rank rotten springs to mind!

2 hours ago, jdt said:

To be honest I've never even had one of their steak ones. Agreed though, the mince ones aren't very good.

Archived