European draws

wastecoatwilly

21 minutes ago, AMBER MACHINE said:

If the red bull teams do not do some behind the scenes collusion I’ll be disappointed.

Match day 6 and they both need a point to qualify. William Hills offering 1/100 on the draw...

18 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

:lol:

Nah just would have been good to stay with mates in London and make it a long weekend.

Vienna and Villarreal will do nicely for trips though!

Vienna is a tremendous City but not one I would associate with being a great football away day. It's one of the few places I can visit where I just can't seem to lower myself to my usual standard of scumbaggery and bevvy merchantness. Anyone who walks around the MQ and surrounding area and doesn't feel like an actual grown up is probably beyond redemption.

16 minutes ago, Ross. said:

Vienna is a tremendous City but not one I would associate with being a great football away day. It's one of the few places I can visit where I just can't seem to lower myself to my usual standard of scumbaggery and bevvy merchantness. Anyone who walks around the MQ and surrounding area and doesn't feel like an actual grown up is probably beyond redemption.

^^^
Raging they don't do pints of T.

If both red bull teams beat rosenburg home and away they can share a win each,9 points usually gets teams through fecking conspiracy.

If Celtic beat Rosenborg home and away then win their other 2 home games they would have 12 points so not a very good conspiracy.

Moscow was superb in the summer but I guess will be a bit different in November, the day we were at it for Belgium v Tunisia it was so hot one of our group felt ill

Otkritie Arena is so easy to get to with its own Metro station and the massive Gladiator statue outside the ground.

Moscow itself is well worth the trip for any Rangers fan thinking of going to one of the away games. 

• 9 months later...
2 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

It's that time again.

Celtic can be drawn against one of these five teams:

Valletta of Malta

FK Sarajevo of Bosnia

FK Sutjeska Nikšić of Montenegro,

Partizani of Albania

Saburtalo of Georgia

Yes, yes, yes, but more importantly:

Kilmarnock - for the sake of football, absolutely destroy these hammer throwers. The worst team I've ever seen, kicking everything that moved then spectacular timewasting. Their manager is a baboon's arse and the assistant is his tampon. Crush the c***s.

Please.