European draws

wastecoatwilly

9 minutes ago, thepundit said:

I got Slavia Prague.

Would take that all day long. Especially as their manager said Rangers would be the ideal opponent.

He must think we’re sh*t based on Sparta’s games against Celtic.

Don't you think every team in the unseeded section would like Rangers? You are probably the lowest ranked seeded team, so 'on paper' that makes you the best team to draw.

That is different to saying they will beat you but the unseeded teams would surely think they have more chance against you than an AC Milan, Ajax, or Man Utd.

15 minutes ago, ahemps said:

Don't you think every team in the unseeded section would like Rangers? You are probably the lowest ranked seeded team, so 'on paper' that makes you the best team to draw.

That is different to saying they will beat you but the unseeded teams would surely think they have more chance against you than an AC Milan, Ajax, or Man Utd.

They'd be wrong! They have ZERO chance!

57 minutes ago, ahemps said:

I have no doubt this was factored into his thinking when you see the quality and finances of the other seeded teams.

Still raging/seething/upset etc though 😂

Their opinion of Scottish football over in the Czech Republic won’t be too high to say the least and who could blame them.

All 8 British clubs over the 2 competitions away in the 1st leg.

Is this just a massive coincidence or is there some Covid related manufacturing of the draws going on.

(I know there's some sort of seeding going on but I assume all 8 aren't either seeded or non-seeded).

20 minutes ago, H Wragg said:

All 8 British clubs over the 2 competitions away in the 1st leg.

Is this just a massive coincidence or is there some Covid related manufacturing of the draws going on.

(I know there's some sort of seeding going on but I assume all 8 aren't either seeded or non-seeded).

All are seeded and if you're seeded you get 2nd match of the tie at home.