European draws

wastecoatwilly

The games between Feyenoord and Rangers are definitely going to be "interesting". Feyenoord should normally be stronger, but in recent games they've shown some woeful defending which Rangers could exploit.

29 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Happy with that draw we never do well against Italian teams Rennes will be interesting and Cluj we know all about.

A very difficult draw for both Scottish sides (especially when you look at the likes of the Man Utd group), however both are pretty glamorous for this competition.

I watched Rennes skelp PSG last week and they looked a pretty useful side so certainly will be no pushovers.

2 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

A very difficult draw for both Scottish sides (especially when you look at the likes of the Man Utd group), however both are pretty glamorous for this competition.

I watched Rennes skelp PSG last week and they looked a pretty useful side so certainly will be no pushovers.

Eh, I watched the Celtic beat the Hearts of the weekend against master technique masseur, Lieven.

sorry my english no so good.

5 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

Eh, I watched the Celtic beat the Hearts of the weekend against master technique masseur, Lieven.

sorry my english no so good.

You've lost me. 

21 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

We played Rennes in a friendly at home, game ended 0-0 totally different this time around.
Surly Celtic won't make the same mistakes against Cluj this time would be looking for 4 to 6 points.
Di Canio will be rolled out for the Lazio games win the home games Celtic should get through..

Don't think either can really complain? Think they are where they are for a reason i.e. neither are particularly that great.
As ever with European football nowadays money matters and for that reason I feel that Celtic have a better chance of progressing than do Sevco.
Although to be fair it'll really depend on how their respective signings blend into each side. Again, I would imagine Celtic have the edge here: although Morellos if he behaves himself and stays out of trouble still represents Sevco's main threat at this level of football

• 11 months later...
3 hours ago, d31 said:

Good draw for Celtic. Hopefully it's on the telly but would wonder if celtic will put it on their own channel

Only reason they blacked out streams of early rounds was because they wanted fans in the stadium.

They might try and go with Celtic TV to get fans used to buying streams from them but Premier and maybe even BT will be interested in getting the UK rights.