Scottish Championship Odds 2017/18

6 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

When I was a sprinter, there was a running (!) joke about having the smartest spikes on the start line being worth at least a tenth of a second over your rivals. I once turned up to a race in a brand new, top-of-the-range, £125 pair of bright blue Adidas spikes. Nobody else had them; I was full of swagger. 

Took my position in the lane at the start and realised Iwan Fucking Thomas was in the lane inside me. I got destroyed.

The point? Ross has nice jumpers but I don't think they're going to count for much until the gaps in our squad are addressed. 

I was at boxing and a novice (though much bigger, fitter, younger, faster than me) turned up in some really flash new Nike boots. I bled all over them. Not sure who had the last laugh there really. 

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I was at boxing and a novice (though much bigger, fitter, younger, faster than me) turned up in some really flash new Nike boots. I bled all over them. Not sure who had the last laugh there really. 

:lol:

15-best-quotes-from-monty-python-and-the-holy-grail-bleed

3 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Thanks B. It was a Freudian slip. We are all c***s here and you are at the lower end of cuntery x 

It's strange that we can't say c**t on here yet we can say cunto, cuntery, cunting and VT! :huh:

Fancy Falkirk strongly and 5/1 was a good price.

Quite strange that you guys are clear second favourites with the bookies, yet a few of you think we are a better prospect.

Just shows how impossible it is to predict anything this season.

32 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Quite strange that you guys are clear second favourites with the bookies, yet a few of you think we are a better prospect.

Just shows how impossible it is to predict anything this season.

We won't be anywhere near competing with our current team, we need atleast 3 quality signings if we want to make the play offs.

With you guys adding Loy to the likes of Hippo and Austin Is pritty decent, if you managed to keep Sibbald that would be massive as well.

7 hours ago, Alibi said:

Morton at 16/1 seems a good price considering we are stronger than last season by the looks of it.  However with it being Morton, I opted for each way.

Morton have strengthened considerabley, fancy them to have a good season, play offs at least.

Morton have strengthened considerabley, fancy them to have a good season, play offs at least.

Agreed. Although I fancy them for fourth place so no each way from me.

Unless of course you guys are not quite as strong as you expected?

Your supporters had great confidence in your prospects at the end of last season. Some signs of disquiet from some of your supporters recently that the squad isn't as strong as hoped, added to that losing Magennis I guess.

Agreed. Although I fancy them for fourth place so no each way from me.

Unless of course you guys are not quite as strong as you expected?

Your supporters had great confidence in your prospects at the end of last season. Some signs of disquiet from some of your supporters recently that the squad isn't as strong as hoped, added to that losing Magennis I guess.

People are pricing us based on form last season. Problem is we haven't looked as good in preseason. Granted it's preseason and that's about other things, result not important etc but still...

Lost Mallan which is a massive loss the way he was playing in the latter half of the season. Don't even want to think how many of the goals he assisted or scored or changed play from back to front. Plus we lost Loy, who wasn't as crucial as Mallan but scored some important goals and Magennis and Eckersley out too.

Some disquiet about who we've signed. Mainly young guys making a step up rather than anyone who has inspired the fans.

That said all this will be forgotten with a league cup run or opening day win, but we've a hard season start.

Archived