Scottish Championship Odds 2017/18

Screenshot_2017-06-16-22-00-01.thumb.png.264ab1949484b787394148a2d4672a0e.png

Looks like McBookie feel it's going to be four way fight.

Surprised at how short our odds are and how long Dunfermlines odds are. Was hoping for around 6/1 to make backing us worthwhile. Not touchable at 11/4.

Livingston at 16s next to Morton is also a bit off. 

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Screenshot_2017-06-16-22-00-01.thumb.png.264ab1949484b787394148a2d4672a0e.png

Looks like McBookie feel it's going to be four way fight.

Surprised at how short our odds are and how long Dunfermlines odds are. Was hoping for around 6/1 to make backing us worthwhile. Not touchable at 11/4.

Livingston at 16s next to Morton is also a bit off. 

Swap Morton and Dumpfermline and I'd say it was about right.

St Mirren had a good end to the season but I can't see why they'd be above Falkirk and ICT just now. Maybe just bookies protecting themselves against a flurry of bets from the Paisley area, with the locals gripped by Ross' knitwear mania.

Us signing Relegated Rovers players and some lad who didn't play last year hasn't convinced the bookies we will be challenging for the title, as claimed by our players and manager.

Got us way wrong but not complaining cause it means a bit of value for us Morton fans.

How they can put us the same odds as the team coming up after finishing 5th and 4th the last two seasons, I have no idea.

Fill your boots lads.

f**k off McBookie. When we won the league in 99/00 I had a tenner on us at 20/1.

11/4 is pretty mean.

Surprised it's not 4/11 the way your supporters have been talking your team up for the last 6 months.....

Surprised it's not 4/11 the way your supporters have been talking your team up for the last 6 months.....

Surprised Falkirk aren't favourites with amount of crowd wanking that goes on...and everyone knows crowd wanking wins titles [emoji14].

Wouldn't touch us at that price, got to think at this very minute my money would be on Falkirk, best value imo.

Remember the days when the relegated team were automatic favourites?

Archived