Kilsyth Rangers 2017 / 2018

Kilsyth Coyle

Great result and performance by the team today, hopefully we can kick on now with the new manager taking the reigns and continue our form we showed last season, think rob roy will struggle this year with that team, we didnt let them play today, our 2 centre halfs and Scott Davidson were outstanding to name a few

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Proud of Kilsyth's performance today. Team has basically been flung together and barely know each other but thought they all worked really hard and each did their job by doing the simple things well. Took our chances well and helped each other out in defence.

Lot of hard work ahead and is going to be a big challenge but after the month the club has had it's a big morale boost today and all credit to everyone who's helping off the pitch and today on it too. Onwards and upwards.

30 minutes ago, Kilsyth Coyle said:

Fantastic to see my club bouncing back from all the bad luck we've had lately!!

Hopefully the new-management team will come in and move us to the next level of last season!!

As I said on the other thread, congratulations are in order due to Kilsyth turning around things so quickly on and off the field.

Garrellburn told me yesterday about the appts, and he was more than happy to have turned over the Rabs.

Youre doomed to failure though on the 2nd

Good to be back, forgot my password and had to wait for my grand child to help me. Thought we were disappointing against Cumbernauld and then the difference when we played rob Roy was amazing just hope we don't save it for big teams. How's the changing rooms getting on? 

After everthing that has went on close season , fire's , resignations , retiral's and lack of players an a first game defeat to cumbernauld utd i think everyone feared for the club , but 2 wins over rob roy an dunipace and the apointment of chris , glenn and spud has given everyone a much needed boost .

How tight is our group , 3 teams on 6pts and all with a +2 goal difference , rabs v cumbernauld and us v rossvale on wed night will decide our fates, could come down to goals scored , ad settle for a win firstly as Rossvale always give us a hard game then see where that leads us , if we win that is . ????

Well first league game of the season tommorow, looking forward to it under our new management team who now hopefully know what needs to be done after having a couple of training sessions and games with the team, hopefully rectify what happened on wednesday night after being 3-1 up and losing 4-3, new goalkeeper i believe aswell, dont know much about cambuslang but believe they have a very good squad of players so should be a very competitive game, good luck to the team for the season and the management team and lets hope we can improve on last years league position and go up this time around

Turned out as I feared, We did make plenty of chances in thne first half but some really awful finishing. Second half after Camby got their second goal it was all over. Need a genuine striker although I would like to see the trialist Farrell get a full 90 minutes, he has a bit of pace and the height that is lacking up front at the moment. Won't be any easier next week with Largs getting a very good win today.

Archived