Kilsyth Coyle

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Krfc 10 said:

Theres a contradiction if ever iv read one

38 minutes ago, Football crazy 09 said:

You beat me to it there.

I would say if the home team who didnae have any water wanted to come to darvel they would have asked for that to happen but as they didn't have a team it was never mentioned 

why the f**k would we ask ? 

I would say if the home team who didnae have any water wanted to come to darvel they would have asked for that to happen but as they didn't have a team it was never mentioned 

why the f**k would we ask ? 

Makes me laugh... you were informed in plenty of notice.. what's the reasons darvel couldn't ask for it to be switched???

Couldnae be fucked taking 3 points off u diddies , it can save to later on in the season 

So you are admitting you could have done more if you wanted?? Interesting to the rest of the league..

Same was as you said your chairman ploughed loads of cash in... obviously this "wee" club are going to win the league...

If we were informed with plenty of notice could you tell us when KR informed the SJFA that the match could not be played at your ground?

Ask an KRFC Committee member of that... ahhhh wait a minute....

They have some class....

A phone call would have done.

But I am sure it was advised well OVER 24 hours before kick off..

f3da54fcc76420c271770edd4260b95f.jpg

Just checked Kilsyth's twitter account.They announced that the couldnt host the match at 11.30 am,more than plenty of time for Darvel to offer their ground.

Kilsyth are a good well run club.The committee are decent hard working guys that have had an incredible amount of bad luck thrown their way.
Darvel on the other hand.........

f3da54fcc76420c271770edd4260b95f.jpg

Just checked Kilsyth's twitter account.They announced that the couldnt host the match at 11.30 am,more than plenty of time for Darvel to offer their ground.

Kilsyth are a good well run club.The committee are decent hard working guys that have had an incredible amount of bad luck thrown their way.
Darvel on the other hand.........

Well said mate

23 hours ago, Football crazy 09 said:

Why the guck indeed!! No wonder you are treated as a laughing stock. If you thought Kilsyth were up to no good surely anyone with brains ( and I make no accusations there) would have suggested swapping the tie. We hear a lot from darvel about the flaws in the  sjfa. However this is as perfect an example of stupidity as I have seen for a while.

had a lot of time for the wee team from up the valley,but lately its starting to go down hill fast,if you think there is wrong doing speak to the sjfa,dont post on a forum like this,distinct lack of class from a chairman of a junior club,NO ONE LIKES US WE DONT CARE,think of your management team and players that got you to where you are today,they are the ones that have to face teams on the park that have read drivel like this.

Thank goodness it appears that the Darvel 'wee team' have gone quiet.

God help us all in the next few months should an opposition team dare to cancel a match against them.  Even if the pitch is flooded or under 3 feet of snow, or for similar reasons as stated by Kilsyth, maybe the games should just go ahead to avoid a repeat of the drivel from this week!

Reading through this car crash today & I will be surprised if this actually doesn’t go further . When on our committee a few years ago I was regularly chastised for comments I made on here from our then club secretary & eventually was threatened with legal action unless I changed my then username . I know we are supposed to live in an era of free speech but unfortunately that doesn’t apply to club players , management & committee.

Archived