Kilsyth Rangers 2017 / 2018

Kilsyth Coyle

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And the questions have still not been answered...

I noticed the Hurlford game was off and their fans were asking the same questions as Darvel, so it's not just us

A disgrace... aye right... we never called the game off and would have played it at Darvel, but funnily enough we were never asked.

I take it Mr Robertson is a friend of your lot as he never does anything in our favour.

You really are a fucking moron! Go back to my comment, then have a look for yourself at the amount of Kilsyth games called off...

A chairman? I would be embarrassed if the chairman of the club I am involved in came on social media spouting shite like this.

50 minutes ago, KR88 said:

You really are a fucking moron! Go back to my comment, then have a look for yourself at the amount of Kilsyth games called off...

A chairman? I would be embarrassed if the chairman of the club I am involved in came on social media spouting shite like this.

U like to call people names , that moron has probably put more money into the game than Uve had hot showers 

wait a meenit that's how the game was off Saturday wasn't it ? :thumsup2

U like to call people names , that moron has probably put more money into the game than Uve had hot showers 
wait a meenit that's how the game was off Saturday wasn't it ? :thumsup2

You like to slate hard working people who have gone through a very difficult situation!

Ooh big spending club then? Expect you to win the league if you are making statements like that. Nice he needs to brag about his cash to show off eh?

It's great being in super first and no being liked  we don't give a f**k 

no one talks about Kilsyth be glad we are here to give u a wee bit publicity 

We're an established super first team an have been in the top league a few times aswell , uve been wallowing in the bottom ayrshire leagues for about 30 yrs and u come on saying your giving us publicity ? All your doing is taking the gloss off Darvel 's great achievement making it to the super 1st by sheer hard work no doubt ,by making stupid crass statements about other clubs , a good dose of humility your needing , see were u are at end of the season before making bold predictions .

Yes it's terrible.. a Chairman sticking up for his own club... this will never catch on!
Still not one question answered

A think u'l find there's a difference between going through the right channels and asking serious questions than coming on social media and throwing wild accusations about ?
If u are the Darvel chairman ? Then your an embarrassment to your club and junior football in general

11 minutes ago, kilsyth ranger said:

A think u'l find there's a difference between going through the right channels and asking serious questions than coming on social media and throwing wild accusations about ?
If u are the Darvel chairman ? Then your an embarrassment to your club and junior football in general

away and dry your eyes and give us peace you have had your 5 minutes of fame on here , when ur name is mentioned in years to come they will nae be talking about honours won it will be about the dodgy showers and nae plumbers in the area on holiday weekend , bye bye now 

away and dry your eyes and give us peace you have had your 5 minutes of fame on here , when ur name is mentioned in years to come they will nae be talking about honours won it will be about the dodgy showers and nae plumbers in the area on holiday weekend , bye bye now 

Fame ? Lmao , aye yer right enough , people come on pie an bovril cos they want to be famous !!! Deluded fuckwit !
An now u can see into the future now that we won't be winning nowt lol
Here's a prediction for u , you are the darvel bellend and u'l always b the darvel bellend !!!!!

6 hours ago, kilsyth ranger said:

Fame ? Lmao , aye yer right enough , people come on pie an bovril cos they want to be famous !!! Deluded fuckwit !
An now u can see into the future now that we won't be winning nowt lol
Here's a prediction for u , you are the darvel bellend and u'l always b the darvel bellend !!!!!

Legend it is legend I'm away for a hot shower you should try it some day it's brilliant 

7 minutes ago, Football crazy 09 said:

I do not want to become involved in whether this forum should be used by club officials t make serious allegations against other club officials or SJFA office holders.

Nor can I comment on the reasons why this match was postponed, but one thing does interest me.

Going by the Darvel twitter, the away team were advised of the situation on the Friday. Given the comments about changing the venue, can anyone tell me what efforts were made by the away team to suggest this?  It does seem to me that if the tie could not go ahead , for whatever reason, then any suggestion for a change of venue would have to come from the away team, as only they would be aware if their facilities would be ready and available to host the match.

None mate 

Archived