Gartcairn Juniors 2017/18

Gartcairn Army

No game big chap. Starts on Wednesday against albion rovers. Looking forward to it Gerry and easty will do well I'm sure! 

Still an ex senior which u will no doubt tell people! So defo done a Ryso 

ex manager asked to come back u still denyin that? Or have I Ryso'd that aswell.

Rob Surely u no who Gary arbuckle is or u bein a wee rascal again tellin fibs 

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fk me ryso it's the same every year change the record bud please, it really is getting boring now your just trying to troll
Enjoy your time at thorniewood , wish Gerry and easty all the best and please please ask them to start a thorniewood thread for you.
Honestly bud it's boring now

Hi scudder sorry for boring you old chum. I have stated 2 pieces of information that are both factually true don't know what the big deal is.

suoerb result for you today tho heightens the excitement for the new season. 

Nah mate I'm afraid your mis informed again. But keep it coming as it does brighten up my day lol

i liked your we go on the Yoker page lol your some man/women.

keep guessing though as you may get something right at some point! 

I'm away for a Ryso.

I thought with all the stuff going on at shettleston you'd be on that thread giving it yeehah, I'm sure that was the sort of stuff that was aimed as us last year . Showing yourself up bud for what you are and it's either some pathetic wee guy that has nothing better to do with his time than to troll the web or a gartcairn wannabe.
TBH bud I've wasted enough energy with you, you'll still go on about this and that, granted some stuff you got spot on last year, must've been close but be careful what your fed and by whom lol
Now ffs take a chill pill , go support your own club

We have went about our business in a quiet but effective way again this year, we believe we have the right management team in place, we may add more if that's what they want, happy with the squad we are putting together, slowly but surely building our park up, good committee guys and all in all a very happy camp, it must annoy the life out of people that they have nothing to talk about, saying that they may just make things up or spout what's fed to them.
Looking forward to the season, one game at a time

Misinformed about what exactly Gartcairn Army

Where's your proof they asked their old manager Back as a coach? Think what he's talking about when on yoker page is when you asked any idea where arbuckle will be playing next season. If you read back on you're posts 90% of them is on Gartcairn page or about Gartcairn. Strange why your obsessed with them over your own team.

Largs Thistle 2 v 4 Gartcairn

Good exercise for the Cairn yesterday against a super 1st division league favs. Cairn went 1 up when Gary Arbuckle flicked in a great pass and Mark Tait ran through on goal to finish well. Should have been 2 when the exact same thing happened but the Home keeper saved well. Largs grabbed the equaliser before going in front with what looked like an offside goal 2 v 1 HT

Second half  was all Cairn as Gary Arbuckle levelled which a great finish before Mark Tait grabbed his second of the game. The 4th came with 10 minutes to play when a cross come shot was fired home and the back post by 15 year old Aiden Meechan for his first goal in junior football.

big thanks to all at Largs for their hospitality and all the best for the season.

Cairn now bust Irvine Meadow on Wednesday before heading to Stoneyburn next Sat

38 minutes ago, Gartcairn Army said:

Lol RTG 

Sorry Ryso I'm not going to reply to anything you ask now. Good luck for the season with whatever team your backing.

I'll still be here for you Ryso 

Archived