Gartcairn Juniors 2017/18

Gartcairn Army

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, Ryso Mac said:

Big signing coming up? Ex senior player I'm told.

also told an ex manager knocked back the chance to come in as part of the backroom team (don't believe that one tho)

cant believe it middle of July and all quiet at MTC park 

not as far as im aware on both accounts i may add.

Now now rob not like you to deny something! Mind marshal hooked a fellow player and u guys covered that up! don't want u looking silly when the signing is announced. I have been told that you guys definately approached an ex manager to come back to the club aswell.

Now now rob not like you to deny something! Mind marshal hooked a fellow player and u guys covered that up! don't want u looking silly when the signing is announced. I have been told that you guys definately approached an ex manager to come back to the club aswell.

Well let us know then. You seem to know everything that goes on with that club.

10 hours ago, king Henrik7 said:

Well let us know then. You seem to know everything that goes on with that club.

i have no idea about any ex manager being asked back to the club, as for an ex senior player - that may happen, it may not were chasing a load of players but as said nothing concrete so cant really say anything as its pure conjecture.

Alrighty Ryso. I think you meant Billy Mckie who was asked into Gartcairn academy to coach but you were close enough.

As for the senior player, just need to wait and see but I'll be very impressed if you can tell us who it is before we announce it lol

great having you along mate, how's Thorniewood looking?

Archived