Sign in to follow this  
pumphy_man

East Region South League 2017/8

40 minutes ago, Thewhitepele said:

This thread has gone to shitemoji23.png we are the bigger team, no we are bigger 

Since they gave Fifers the internet pele it’s went pear shaped ...

On ‎21‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 09:33, Anychance said:

That's some statement

Dundonald playing regular premier/super league football for the last ten years compared to up and down just surviving football from Oakley and the glens

I would go as far to say the bluebell have finished above both those teams every season gogsy is the man to confirm that though

No sure that would be correct though, since the Premier league started Dundonald were in it 2007/8, 2008/9 (relegated) then a gap to 14/15 and 15/16 before going to Superleague last season. Dundonald didn't finish above either Oakley or Glenrothes  any season from 2007/8 to 2013/4.

3 hours ago, gogsy said:

No sure that would be correct though, since the Premier league started Dundonald were in it 2007/8, 2008/9 (relegated) then a gap to 14/15 and 15/16 before going to Superleague last season. Dundonald didn't finish above either Oakley or Glenrothes  any season from 2007/8 to 2013/4.

So for the last 5 years the wee village team has finished above both is that correct Gordon? 

Heres another Fife Junior Historical fact.  Dundonald Bluebell were the first and last fife team to beat Kelty Hearts during there junior existence in competitive fixtures :-)

Joking aside, were just happy plodding along and will see where it takes us.  We just hope the big Fife Junior teams dont do a Rangers and Celtic and try and pinch some of our players and management hahaha

Oh the Bluebells are Blue

1 minute ago, bluebell1 said:

So for the last 5 years the wee village team has finished above both is that correct Gordon? 

Heres another Fife Junior Historical fact.  Dundonald Bluebell were the first and last fife team to beat Kelty Hearts during there junior existence in competitive fixtures :-)

Joking aside, were just happy plodding along and will see where it takes us.  We just hope the big Fife Junior teams dont do a Rangers and Celtic and try and pinch some of our players and management hahaha

Oh the Bluebells are Blue

Seen Dundonald play Kelty often enough to never describe them as a "wee village team".:)

7 hours ago, JB2 said:

Legend5 is skating on thin ice if he’s disagreeing with Burniemans allies, Curly, Gogsy and Oak Lee.

Can you please keep me out of it pal. No anybodys ally or enemy for that matter. 

Looks like Oak lee posts have all disappeared, weird that:whistle considering he's just joined Fife Football today, and made one post just slagging me off.

6 minutes ago, gogsy said:

Looks like Oak lee posts have all disappeared, weird that:whistle considering he's just joined Fife Football today, and made one post just slagging me off.

And gave me 3 negative reputation ! What is Fife Football ? Who is he ?

Edited by The Doctor 46

9 minutes ago, The Doctor 46 said:

And gave me 3 negative feedbacks! What is Fife Football ? Who is he ?

Fife football forum, just like pie and Bovril but covers Fife junior, amateur, Sunday amateur football as well. Was a very good forum at one time, still is for getting amateur results etc.  I suspect hes posted on here under lots of aliases over the last couple of years, most recently im guessing he was jb2 and serendipity as their posts from the last couple of days have disappeared as well.  He has a big problem with Glenrothes and one person in particular who was running them but is now at Lochgelly Albert.

http://fifefootball.co.uk/forums/index.php?/forum/6-east-region-junior-leagues/

That's a link to the junior section of fifefootball forum, see if you can guess his other username on there :lol:

Edited by gogsy

9 minutes ago, gogsy said:

Fife football forum, just like pie and Bovril but covers Fife junior, amateur, Sunday amateur football as well. Was a very good forum at one time, still is for getting amateur results etc.  I suspect hes posted on here under lots of aliases over the last couple of years, most recently im guessing he was jb2 and serendipity as their posts from the last couple of days have disappeared as well.  He has a big problem with Glenrothes and one person in particular who was running them but is now at Lochgelly Albert.

http://fifefootball.co.uk/forums/index.php?/forum/6-east-region-junior-leagues/

That's a link to the junior section of fifefootball forum, see if you can guess his other username on there :lol:

Is he a player or just supporter ? He seems to have a problem with some Oakley guys to! We have a guy down here that’s posts on Facebook are at best embarrassing and at worst rude as f**k! Never mind whatever floats his boat!

Just now, The Doctor 46 said:

Is he a player or just supporter ? He seems to have a problem with some Oakley guys to! We have a guy down here that’s posts on Facebook are at best embarrassing and at worst rude as f**k! Never mind whatever floats his boat!

Don't think hes an ex player .

5 minutes ago, crockett said:

You give my arse a sore head.

Looks like one slipped by the mods net.

2 minutes ago, gogsy said:

Looks like one slipped by the mods net.

Lol it’s all abit sad when most folk on here like their junior football then you get a cock! Obv the warden let them keep their phones longer at the weekend!