East Region South League 2017/8

pumphy_man

Well 3 teams leaving the South division good luck to Crossgates, Edinburgh and Easthouses, with an EGM imminent for reconstruction, with 11 teams leaving the Region, I can see the Premier league being scrapped, leaving the Super league, and North and South   meaning the likes of Pumpherson  will only be playing for the title but no promotion.  whats everyone else think?

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well 3 teams leaving the South division good luck to Crossgates, Edinburgh and Easthouses, with an EGM imminent for reconstruction, with 11 teams leaving the Region, I can see the Premier league being scrapped, leaving the Super league, and North and South   meaning the likes of Pumpherson  will only be playing for the title but no promotion.  whats everyone else think?
Best to have no premier and the 2 regional leagues below the super league i feel sorry for pumphy after getting promoted but with all the local games it might turn out to be a good thing and also still one promotion from the super league

2 hours ago, Fifes finest said:
2 hours ago, the original livi said:

Best to have no premier and the 2 regional leagues below the super league i feel sorry for pumphy after getting promoted but with all the local games it might turn out to be a good thing and also still one promotion from the super league

Could turn out to be a decent South League or Premier South.Looks like Dunbar could end up in Super league as well with Mussey Haddington and Blackburn leaving, that's if they keep the Super league at 16.

8 hours ago, the original livi said:

3 best placed teams remaining in the premier promoted with no relegation from the super league . As it’s inevitable this will be the last season of the juniors setup as we know it, no point in having 3 leagues below as there will be no promotion or relegation at the end of it. Remaining teams split into north and south divisions. 

On 4/27/2018 at 01:40, the original livi said:

Well it looks like your stuck with us next season Scott. Well done yesterday great result just a shame we didn't claim the title,still got 4 games to do it hopefully wrap it at home on Saturday against Lochgelly who we've toiled to beat in recent years.

22 hours ago, I’m a celebrity said:

Oakley 6-1 craigroyston 

To be sitting 3rd after the atrocious start we had under the previous regime have to say foxy got us playing some cracking football, things looking up for the club

Remarkable turnaround for the team. Will always be the first result i look out for on a saturday evening! Not as in touch as i used to be, have we had a big change in playing staff?

On 5/6/2018 at 16:37, Vollyman said:

Well done Pumpherstom congratulations on winning the league

They don't half like to drag the South league fixtures out looks like we will finish our season against the Dale on the last saturday in May.Midweek games in the league have been sparce.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived