East Region South League 2017/8

pumphy_man

Absolutely spot on glesga, i would love nothing more than to see the club turn itself around. The players and staff are a credit for there effort and dedication alone. Its Ramsay/Jim and the rest of the old boys that i feel sorry for, YM was their pride and joy and it must be very hard for them watching a very well respected club struggling as much as it is just now.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pumpherston 6 Kirkcaldy 0

New signing Andy McQuillan got off to a perfect start banging in a hatrick on his debut,their were also a debut goals for sub Steven Fleming on his debut and for Marcus Millar and Barry Nicholsan. Special mention to the Kirkcaldy keeper with his Man of the match performance keeping the scoreline in single figures.

• 4 weeks later...

All the chat has stopped on here for the last month or so, the Fifers have stopped arguing about Kirkcaldy and all the snow has disappeared for the time being so what’s been happening?

A see Stoneyburn have parted ways with their manager despite only losing to Pumphy by the odd goal yesterday! 

Still pritty close near the top of the table aswell !

Wooft, some exposure just now for Kirkcaldy YM.

I came across this by accident and it's all political by the looks of it.

Beaten yesterday by Rosyth but I believe Kirkcaldy have made efforts to look at new players.

On ‎25‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 18:44, gogsy said:

Oakley on a good run of form since their new manager was put in charge.

Aye, Oakley doing well since Lee Richardson and John Steel were moved on earlier this season.

5 hours ago, Thewhitepele said:

What’s everyone’s thoughts on juniors moving to senior? Joining the pyramid. Looks like Bonnyrigg are attempting to make the move. Any others thinking about it or enquired about it?

A very difficult transformation for most of us minions id think. Maybe a tad easier for the likes of your Bonnyrigg or Linlithgows to deal with due to their wealth and committee numbers. 

How difficult was it for Easthouses when you moved up to junior level? A think it would be more difficult and costly than even that, but let’s see.

14 hours ago, The Doctor 46 said:

A very difficult transformation for most of us minions id think. Maybe a tad easier for the likes of your Bonnyrigg or Linlithgows to deal with due to their wealth and committee numbers. 

How difficult was it for Easthouses when you moved up to junior level? A think it would be more difficult and costly than even that, but let’s see.

What would be difficult and costly about it?

On 3/25/2018 at 11:23, The Doctor 46 said:

All the chat has stopped on here for the last month or so, the Fifers have stopped arguing about Kirkcaldy and all the snow has disappeared for the time being so what’s been happening?

A see Stoneyburn have parted ways with their manager despite only losing to Pumphy by the odd goal yesterday! 

Still pritty close near the top of the table aswell !

He announced he was quitting on Thursday to the club.Their keeper kept them in it in the first,second half was  damp squib but all that matters is the three points.Will be a much tougher game this weekend against a rejuvenated Oakley who haven't lost since new boss took over,so we will need to on the ball to get the three points.

I see Lee Rough finally got his wish... Kirkcaldy manager resigned today. Anyone but him to take over please. Hard job for whoever decides to take the reins though. Strange time to resign after announcing a handful of signings just the other day.
All the best to Kenny but i think he massively underestimated junior football and how big a step up it is from amatuer.

Craigroyston 0 Pumpherston 2

Not the greatest performance but all that matters its another 3 points.McQuillan opened the scoring in the first,however Craigroyston had a penalty brilliantly saved by Shaw.The points were sealed in the last few minutes when McRitchie fired home from 12 yards.Need a better performance against on form Oakley next week.

On 04/04/2018 at 17:20, JohnnyB85 said:

I see Lee Rough finally got his wish... Kirkcaldy manager resigned today. Anyone but him to take over please. Hard job for whoever decides to take the reins though. Strange time to resign after announcing a handful of signings just the other day.
All the best to Kenny but i think he massively underestimated junior football and how big a step up it is from amatuer.

Fair play to kdy yesterday might not be the best of side but worked hard for the new manager. 

Get a grip man I thought everyone had left all the bickering behind. Chance for the club to start again, hopefully they can improve and everyone can work together and support each other. Going to take time and patience I’d imagine though. Crossgates are a brilliant example

I just want to see the club in a good position and i know that is impossible with that man anywhere near it. Craig Ness is a good appointment, hopefully he can use his contacts to get them back competing again. See they won 3-0 in a friendly today ao off to a good start.

Pumpherston 2-0 Oakley 

Another fine against an Oakley side  on a 7 game winning streak since the new manager took.Pumphy got off to a great start opening the scoring after two minutes from Fleming,McQuillan doubled the lead before halftime from the penalty spot to seal the points. Both sides had chances in the second half but couldn't convert them.

Ft Crossgates 0-4 Pumpherston
A first half goal from Derek Shaw was added to by Andy McQuillan Jack Beaumont and Ally McRitchie to secure another 3 pts .A big mention to Connor Shaw with his 6th straight cleansheet in the league and his twelfh of the season.

Dry your eyes Johnny/Mr Illustrious [emoji23][emoji23] Nothing personal against the previous manager but it was nothing short of embarrasing. Hope you're supporting the new man who will work morning noon and night to get it right.[emoji6]

I will be supporting anyone aslong as it isn't you. Luckily for yourself you didn't have the bottle to take the team forward after a disastrous spell as manager, who knows what kind of mess you would've left if you had stayed on you absolute dumpling. Should be embarrassed even coming on here slating Kenny after what you done!

Archived