East Region South League 2017/8

pumphy_man

I've nothing to hide and happy to take criticism. I was in the game at the sharp end for 16 years so had plenty so feel free to throw whatever my way.

The current situation is not ideal hence people offering their support. The committee situation should not be happening and this is my main point.

I'm a Kirkcaldy boy born and bred and I'm happy with the work I've put in to the community over the 16 years. You nor anyone else will silence me or my opinion.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We know you’ve nothing to hide. Your political views are all over social media. Doesn’t mean they are correct though. Nobody here wants to silence you either. In FACT if truth be told, if it wasn’t for your input  the majority on this forum would be thinking Kenny was to blame for the position we find ourselves in. So thanks for clearing that up, it can’t have been easy for you. 

You've nothing to hide? You should be hiding your face when your out in Kirkcaldy after all the shite you've been giving the current committee, especially being so outspoken publicly when you left the team in the shite halfway through a season! Thats maybe why Kenny doesn't want you near the club... you had your chance, you made a massive arse of yourself then left the club in limbo and now your out here trying to make yourself feel better by slating the people who are willing to go through the hard times and actually stick by the team to hopefully get the club headed in the righg direction again!

You've nothing to hide? You should be hiding your face when your out in Kirkcaldy after all the shite you've been giving the current committee, especially being so outspoken publicly when you left the team in the shite halfway through a season! Thats maybe why Kenny doesn't want you near the club... you had your chance, you made a massive arse of yourself then left the club in limbo and now your out here trying to make yourself feel better by slating the people who are willing to go through the hard times and actually stick by the team to hopefully get the club headed in the righg direction again!

I've volunteered in football and coached at all levels of the game giving 1000's & 1000's of my time free to develop players. Once you've done the hard graft like myself I'll perhaps consider your ramblings although it pretty much sums up your inability to understand the basics of football.....results

Kirkcaldy is a great wee place & I've many many football friends within the community and again I'm proud of the fact that I can walk down the street and bump into players I've coached through the years and have a nice blether. Feel free to stop me if you see me. You know who I am but you've hidden behind a user name but as I say feel free to say hello.

1 point in 20 odd games from Kenny, 106 goals conceded in 18. Not good enough I'm afraid but you obviously think it is but again you are protecting something that's crumbling pretty quickly.

Not once since my first post have i actually defended Kenny, what I've done is highlight how bad a job you also done with the YM. Lets be honest here, everyone in Kirkcaldy knows if you get the chance to help the club in any way shape or form, your going to try your hardest to get rid of the current committee. Hense the reason they dont want your 'help'. Im sure if a genuine group of people wanted to work ALONGSIDE the current management team then they would consider it but they would just be digging their own grave letting boys like you in. I dont think for a second you appreciate the hard work that will be going on behind the scenes right now.

You talk about the manager having a bad attitude and coaching methods etc but i will never forget a game i had the privilege of watching when you were manager and screamed across the pitch at arguably your youngest/most inexperienced/quietest player " you've got 2 F****N minutes and your off!!!"... that was 10 minutes in!!!!!

You've got some cheek al tell you that.

Results are horrific, committee is made up of the manager, coach and coaches wife. Unhealthy to say the least & will need to be rectified.

As I say you know who I am so feel free to say hello but I suspect you'll continue hiding behind a user name.

Regardless of who i am, your intentions arent that of what you would expect from someone who claims to want the club to be stronger.

I think you realise you done a terrible job when you were manager, albeit not as bad as the current staff(but you did have the best young players in Fife remember) and now you are hoping for the chance to rectify that.

I for one hope Kenny and his staff come through this and start improving just to shut all use vultures up. Its all very desperate from you in my opinion!

6th post today from your new username & only on the forum from today. Clearly a real junior football fan up for debate...

Why didn't you criticise me during my time at the helm? You seem pretty chirpy about all my failings 18 months later.

I have absolutely no intention of returning to coaching/managing but would like to see the club improve & will continue to support whoever returns the club to some form of normality.

Did you get a club jacket for your work today?

106 goals is embarrasing no matter how you look at it. The Facebook page and twitter feed is nothing short of embarrasing...are you in charge or is it the drills posted on Facebook that I wouldn't have a 5 year old do.

You'll go far....

28 minutes ago, Raith said:

Why didn't you criticise me during my time at the helm? 

That’s the point you’re missing Lee. Those of us who genuinely want the best for our club get behind the team and the coaching staff. The only thing embarrassing us now is guys like you mouthing off , 106 this, unhealthy that blah blah blah at the top of your voice. You had your chance and failed miserably. Left when the going got tough otherwise you’d still be there today and that 106 may well be a lot more. The Ness brothers have also had their  opportunity and the chairman has explained why their proposals are not warranted. If you care as much as you claim you will let Kenny get on with his.

Another nerve hit. Will you be the same user name tomorrow.

People within the community will voice there opinions incl me. Just take a look at twitter and FB.

Least your getting value for money and plenty goals. Managers stand and fall by results but I think you are struggling to grasp that.

If results continue and don't improve over the next few seasons does the manager continue? Yes because he's on the committee along with the coach and the coaches husband.

All very cosy for the future...mind the nerve. Hope the jackets cosy too.

You've claimed to have been a supporter for years and someone who supports the club.

Where were you when the previous committee needed help? Where were you when I was down cutting the grass with a hand held lawnmower, repairing the cabin roofs, painting the dugouts, repairing broken windows, working in the shop, cutting down tree's, repairing fences etc etc

I've said it before and will say it again. I was proud as punch to manage the club & I hope they survive the season. The issues are now under the spotlight which was my intention. Thanks for taking part[emoji106]

2 hours ago, Raith said:

The issues are now under the spotlight which was my intention. Thanks for taking partemoji106.png

You’re welcome mate, it’s good to talk. Almost certain the flying pig had the same intention but at least he realised when to shut up before he made a total arse of himself.

Lee you got your wish by highlighting the problems the club have. Everyone knows your thoughts on the whole situation and its not helping at all. Commenting on every single post they put up, grow up and let them do what they want to do. Its not your problem anymore, like i said before you had your chance, made an arse of it and left when the team was struggling. Some manager that! Give it a rest.

What you talking about club jackets for... you think because we are sticking up for the club that means we are part of the setup? I dont have a single say in anything that happens at the club so your theory is miles off. Good try though. Im just a fan like you but the difference is i genuinely hope they get over all their problems.

Av been reading all this stuff regarding Kirkcaldy YM over the last few days on here it’s all pritty tough to grasp.

As I don’t know any of these people then I’m a total neutral regarding who’s who and who done what in the past. 

What is clear having seen Kirkcaldy play against my team this year is they are deffo struggling (Steve Wonder can see that) but the thing is they aren’t improving one bit and for the present committee and management team that should be the worrying fact. We know there’s little money but there are teams above Kirkcaldy that are also struggling financially but manage to not be totally humiliated which if your losing the amount of goals YM are that’s exactly what it is. 

The reason the present set up don’t want help from the people willing to help them out is clearly because of what these people have done to the club in the past and that’s fair enough, however I feel that if there is no change soon there will be no club and that is not a road anybody in the East Region South Division would like to see Kirkcaldy go down. 

Good luck to all concerned and let’s hope this has a good conclusion but I fear it might not.

Swings and roundabouts guys. Form will come and go with different seasons.

Going into abeyance is not the answer imo.

Wasn’t too long ago Pumphy were the whipping boys getting scudded 8 or 9 -0 some weeks. Where are they now?? Things can change pretty quickly in junior football

Archived