East Region South League 2017/8

pumphy_man

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edinburgh now clear favourites for the title with Mcbookie, Justified? Who are the ones to watch?

They played us off the park the first half on Saturday but was closer the second I thought,they will definitely be up there at the end of the season

Pumpherston 5-0 Livingston Utd 

A first half free kick from Jack Beaumont was added to by Mark Wilkins Neil Hastings Nik Rendall and Greg Sneddon.Pumphy missed a first half penalty and Livingston were reduced to ten men just after half time.

4 hours ago, dj77 said:

West Calder 5-1 harthill wasn't at the game as on holiday but heard they played well

West Calder played really well, they passed the ball about and Harthill never troubled us at all. They were very poor and unorganised at times also their discipline was shocking! The ref seemed to get the brunt of it, however their two red cards were deserved, if they play like that every week they ll need a squad of about 30 to get them through the season.

Good display from Cauther and on to next week.

47 minutes ago, Newmania said:

Harthill 1-2 Pumpherston 

Harthill finished game with 8 men and manager and coach both sent off.

A first half goal from Derek Shaw was cancelled out by a deflected freekick twelve minutes from the end.However Pumphy took all three points with five minutes to go as Darren Carroll snatched the winner with a header of the post.

Have a look at my post from earlier in the week mate.

Everybody's being really quiet on this topic so far this season, is it because the Blackburn an Dunbar guys don't have an input anymore? 

We now have Armadale and as soon as they get the internet Harthill still to have a say! There's been loads of talking points, goals and red cards (Harthill again) to debate.

Are we all happy with our teams so far? Personally up at West Calder, Gary and Deek have the guys fired up, think most of the guys have started the season very well which has shown in our results, and we still have a couple coming back after injury and holidays so let's hope it continues. 

We re at home tomorrow against Livingston, which after them grassing us up after an honest mistake last season, I hope their showers don't run cold at the final whistle.

29 minutes ago, The Doctor 46 said:

Everybody's being really quiet on this topic so far this season, is it because the Blackburn an Dunbar guys don't have an input anymore? 

We now have Armadale and as soon as they get the internet Harthill still to have a say! There's been loads of talking points, goals and red cards (Harthill again) to debate.

Are we all happy with our teams so far? Personally up at West Calder, Gary and Deek have the guys fired up, think most of the guys have started the season very well which has shown in our results, and we still have a couple coming back after injury and holidays so let's hope it continues. 

We re at home tomorrow against Livingston, which after them grassing us up after an honest mistake last season, I hope their showers don't run cold at the final whistle.

Was thinking the same Doc,are you missing Burnie_man he's not far away.So far for us I'm happy to say after our wee blip in the first game were back on track just dissapointed we never put our chances away at Harthill especially as they were down to 8 men.Almost blew it in the end when drew level with ten to go but we dug in and got the winner.

Away to Kirkcaldy tomorrow if it's on as the weather has been horrendous I believe in fife.

3 minutes ago, pumphy_man said:

Was thinking the same Doc,are you missing Burnie_man he's not far away.So far for us I'm happy to say after our wee blip in the first game were back on track just dissapointed we never put our chances away at Harthill especially as they were down to 8 men.Almost blew it in the end when drew level with ten to go but we dug in and got the winner.

Away to Kirkcaldy tomorrow if it's on as the weather has been horrendous I believe in fife.

You should be ok over there, I remember there being games on there last year when they were off elsewhere.

Ft Kirkcaldy 1 Pumpherston 11
An incredible  game in Kirkcaldy with 17 year old on loan striker scoring a club record 7 goals.Also on the scoresheet was Ally McRitchie grabbing himself a hatrick and a single from Barry Nicholson to record Pumphys highest ever score.

Archived