Kinnoull 0-3 Glenrothes
Kirriemuir Thistle – Dyce Juniors
Musselburgh Athletic 1-3 Broxburn Athletic
Newburgh 2-2 Thornton Hibs
St Andrews United 5-4 Petershill
Tayport 2-2 Camelon
Tranent 2-2 Kilbirnie Ladeside

Kirriemuir 2-3 Dyce

Random question but maybe someone can help. In Edinburgh today and thought I might try and get to a game. Anyone know if the number 3 bus stops near the Easthouses ground? Not been out there since some battles with Easthouses MWBC about 25 years ago! 

Seems Easthouses or Dunbar are the options tonight.

36 minutes ago, Waspie said:

Random question but maybe someone can help. In Edinburgh today and thought I might try and get to a game. Anyone know if the number 3 bus stops near the Easthouses ground? Not been out there since some battles with Easthouses MWBC about 25 years ago! 

Seems Easthouses or Dunbar are the options tonight.

This might help - https://lothianbuses.co.uk/timetables-and-maps/route-maps

Really impressed by the ground at Easthouses, clearly a lot of work has been done there. Decent game tonight too, Easthouses leading for most of it before Nitten got the goals late on that their play merited. I left with a couple of minutes to go to catch the bus with Nitten leading 3-1. Good luck to both teams for the season ahead.

Blackburn United 4-1 Downfield
Dunbar United 3-3 Glenrothes
Fauldhouse United 4-2 Dalkeith Thistle
Haddington Athletic 4-0 Bathgate Thistle
Kirriemuir Thistle 1-2 Whitburn Juniors
Musselburgh Athletic 6-2 Tayport
Thornton Hibs 1-1 Arniston Rangers
Tranent Juniors 3-2 St Andrews United

51 minutes ago, gogsy said:

Tayport defence probably still is.

Or Gogsy, maybe Tayport were just beaten by a much better side.

Two seasons ago Musselburgh went up to Tayport and also scored six against them, so scoring this amount wasn't a novelty.

1 hour ago, Toffee fan said:

Maybe they are posting on their own team pages. Has Blackburn got its own page.

Maybe not given there's only Musselburgh, Dalkeith and Fauldhouse with their own threads.

There's no doubt that Musselburgh's win was the standout result. It would be interesting to get some feedback on Tayport's performance.

I was pleased with how competitive Saints were away to the joint favourites for the league considering we had seven players missing and our bench consisted of our sub goalie, manager and a young lad who was there to make up the numbers. Tranent were a good side who should be thereabouts.

I suppose the time to take stock and assess this league is when we have the East of Scotland break after eight games.

There's no doubt that Musselburgh's win was the standout result. It would be interesting to get some feedback on Tayport's performance.
I was pleased with how competitive Saints were away to the joint favourites for the league considering we had seven players missing and our bench consisted of our sub goalie, manager and a young lad who was there to make up the numbers. Tranent were a good side who should be thereabouts.
I suppose the time to take stock and assess this league is when we have the East of Scotland break after eight games.

St. Andrews were a different team to last year. A big improvement. Tranent also had a lot of players missing. 5 first team players out and a couple of guys carrying knocks. St. Andrews were busy and sharp to start of with and both teams had chances but the better team won in the end for me. Think St. Andrews will finish mid table. All the best

7 hours ago, Belter1 said:

St. Andrews were a different team to last year. A big improvement. Tranent also had a lot of players missing. 5 first team players out and a couple of guys carrying knocks. St. Andrews were busy and sharp to start of with and both teams had chances but the better team won in the end for me. Think St. Andrews will finish mid table. All the best

I would definitely agree that the better side won and at the moment I'll take mid table given the season we had last year.

I would disagree that we were a big improvement on last year as even on Saturday we were still shaking our heads and wondering how we hadn't won at Tranent last spring when we turned in a superb performance but couldn't score in a brothel. Even our goal was an OG. 

If Tranent were missing players that augurs well for their season as it was a good showing from them on Saturday. All the best for your season.

3 minutes ago, Nothing but the truth said:

Maybe they realise that it's a complete waste of time because Gogsy and Burnieman are a couple of narcissists who lecture rather than converse. Grandiose egocentrics with an inability to admit they're ever wrong. If you challenge them directly, that's where they thrive -- they'll argue relentlessly to prove their point because they know when their beaten all they have to do is go crying to the repressive moderator who will delete your account.

ooft - welcome to Pie and Bovril

It's Mr.Motivator, under his umpteenth different ID, won't last long.  It takes one especially sad person to spend years on here trolling and abusing different people and clubs. He probably needs a bit of help :lol:

Archived