East Premierleague 2017/18

Burnie_man

1 hour ago, le smudge said:

So Tayport scored 1 in the first half, had 3 1v1's with a couple of longer efforts. Second half they scored 1, hit the bar twice, missed another 1v1 and again a few longer shots........ you have well and truly showed everyone the comedian is yourself. Incase you can't count that adds up to more than 8 very good chances.... which should have been scored if clinical. 

IF, IF, IF

It is fruitless to speculate about counterfactual situations.

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Taxi for Curly...... you'd put a glass eye to sleep.... Zzz  hopefully your tunnel vision passes shortly or stay off the bevy while watching games coz the rubbish you have indicated above is hilarious.... in fact quite fitting for Edinburgh festival next year....

ladies and gentlemen I give you our next act...... Curly Whurly

On 09/08/2017 at 10:35, East Fife is best said:

Wouldnt read to much into Musselburgh Tayport result as it flattered the home team in as much as they deserved to as the better team on the day Tayport just ran out of steam as a lack of players and only 2 real subs to come on meant they just ran out of stream 

On 27/08/2017 at 10:00, East Fife is best said:

Wasnt much in the Tayport Fauldhouse game apart from Fauldhouse took there chances and Tayport didnt if Tayport had the shooting boots on they would won the game should of scored at least 5 or 6 with the chances they created which most of been into double figures for clear cut chances

On 27/08/2017 at 10:01, East Fife is best said:

Also the standard of refs in the region is shocking ref yesterday never gave Tayport a chance ever decision went against them and the linesman people werent much better really need to get an improvement in standards and fast

On 30/10/2017 at 12:16, East Fife is best said:

Tayport got robbed of all 3 points was never a sending off at the end as our player and a Glenrothes player ran into each and our player was sent off for a nothing challange and as for the last min pin Glenrothes got well that decision was one of the worst ever seen Taport player wins the ball clearly for everyone to see in the box Glenrothes player flies over his leg to the deck and gets a pen when it was a clear dive and should never have been a pen this shocking ref decisions are really costing Tayport this season

On 31/10/2017 at 22:51, le smudge said:

This game was dominated by Tayport and with better finishing it could have been 7 or 8.... however, the clinical side of scoring was not there and it cost them dearly. 

The sending off was never ever a red, the young lad slid in and was late but it looked worse than what it was and their number 11 should have been sent off previous for a kick on a Tayport player which resulted in the lad having to go off. He also repeatedly spoke back to the ref to no avail..... 

Glenrothes huffed and puffed and were a little dangerous at set pieces but the worst decision I have seen in a long time came deep into stoppage time where the Tayport player got the ball in the box, there was then a tangle of legs and the guy fell.... to everyone's disbelief the ref pointed to the spot. I could even see the Glenrothes bench laughing so it tells you the decision was wrong. This again shows the lack of quality refs in the area and it's ruining games for both teams.

All in all, Tayport derserved all 3 points but Glenrothes will be the happier team as they got away with a point.

Unicycle for eastfife is best/ smudger

Curly to suggest that East Fife and Le Smudge are one and the same is bizarre.

Le Smudge appears to have a decent grasp of grammar.

East Fife has never even seen a comma in his life.

I have no idea who either is. They may well say hello on saturday, if on show.

Curly, you're a riot :-) 

You have got this so wrong just like your statement from Saturday's game. Seriously, don't give up the day job as you will never be a footy pundit.......

Anyway, all the best for Saturday and like i said, stay off the bevy.......!!!

Sorry Curly, i was at the game on Saturday and i find that you are very one sided with your comments. There was very little reckless challenges from Tayport bar the late tackle which resulted in the sending off for Tayport (in my opinion i thought a yellow was fair) I watched Glenrothes 10 fly into tackles and a little guy with anger issues (number 6 i think) and as for their number 11 (who was dangerous) how he never seen a red for silly tackles and talking consistently back to the ref i do not know.

This game should have been out of sight by half time and to say that Tayport were unsporting i find amusing a during the game a foul was given while Tayport were in control of the ball and they actually gave the ball back to Glenrothes......

Curly..... i have to say le smudge is bang on here and you have got this one quite wrong and maybe you did have too many britney spiers or shagger landy's so behave this Saturday chief :-)

On 25/07/2017 at 13:35, le smudge said:

This could be an interesting league this season.

Any management news or new signings news?

Smudgers first post having joined P&B in 2013 after the announcement of Charlie King as manager of Tayport

On 26/07/2017 at 15:04, East Fife is best said:

Charlie King Broughty assistant new manager at Tayport

.......and he just happened to be in Glenrothes on Saturday when Tayport were playing....... East Fife is best comes out with his usual drivel about Tayport should have scored 5, 6, 7 or 8 but the ref was at fault..... then smudger defends him.......aye av got it all wrong.

On 16/12/2015 at 21:03, Gold Dust said:

tut tut tut

you have let me down again Super Big Lad

Did I say celebrating a championship?????

Nope I said promotion in a previous post, this is more geared to championships with other junior clubs...... taxi for bigwig

17 minutes ago, Gold Dust said:

You actually have Curly as i know who both are........

You'll never be a detective mate so please don't apply for a police job hahahahaha

you'll be back on the jungle juice this afternoon again no doubt....

Yip you certainly do.........Taxi for bigwig........taxi for curly ....... nice grammar mate. .........you certainly are a comedian. .......IF only you had been charged entry to the stadium for all your aliases on Saturday.

classic case of using too aliases biggles any body can pretend by no using full stops and rambling on maybe you should give him some tips hes no the only in tayport [emoji6]

Are you seriously suggest I have or even need a second alias on here.
Everyone knows who I am (hence why I refrain from open criticism of anyone bar players from Perth).
Feel free to quote away some comments from me that are another username.

Thornton Hibs 0 Blackburn United 1

Blackburn started quickly and could have been three up inside 15 mins with the Hibs keeper pulling off some great stops. He stopped a couple of more efforts before he blocked a Brian Ross shot which fell to Richie Hutton to convert just before HT. Second half Hibs had the bulk of possession and pressed Blackburn back and hit the post with minutes to go but Blackburn held on.

A great 3 points on a heavy surface which had several areas where the ball didnt bounce. The referee was again pretty poor for both sides.

Morning.

Any help with the following questions would be great.

Tayports 4 goal scorers yesterday

St Andrews 2 goal scorers and their 2nd half goal times

Bathgates goal time

DunbarS 3 goal scorers and 3rd goal time

Fauldhouse 3rd and 4th goal scorer and rough 3rd and 4th goal time 

That's it! 

Thanks in advance 

Ryan

3 hours ago, The Faceman said:

Morning.

Any help with the following questions would be great.

Tayports 4 goal scorers yesterday

St Andrews 2 goal scorers and their 2nd half goal times

Bathgates goal time

DunbarS 3 goal scorers and 3rd goal time

Fauldhouse 3rd and 4th goal scorer and rough 3rd and 4th goal time 

That's it! 

Thanks in advance 

Ryan

Fauldhouse 3rd Dunn 61, 4th Arrol 90.

18 minutes ago, fu punter said:

Fauldhouse 3rd Dunn 61, 4th Arrol 90.

FU. Heard that Arrol scored in the 43rd minute of injury time, and that the ref was just about to ask players to swap ends, as he was just waiting for the win for his coupon!?!?

Anyway my friend, you know I tease, and look forward to seeing you at the Park View Stadium in 2 weeks, for our most eagerly awaited first match of the season. Just remind JC no to get sent off for our 2nd game in a row! 

See you then!

2 hours ago, Casey Jones said:

FU. Heard that Arrol scored in the 43rd minute of injury time, and that the ref was just about to ask players to swap ends, as he was just waiting for the win for his coupon!?!?

Anyway my friend, you know I tease, and look forward to seeing you at the Park View Stadium in 2 weeks, for our most eagerly awaited first match of the season. Just remind JC no to get sent off for our 2nd game in a row! 

See you then!

Nice one Casey!! Being exact we scored the winner in the 93rd and final minute....phew...not good for the old blood pressure I have to say. I'm not sure about the ref having us on his coupon as he missed a very early Hoose goal at the start of the match as the ball was clearly over the line and IMO gave Dunbar a very soft penalty which brought them back into the match, although he did send off a Dunbar player for a double yellow. 

A very entertaining match if you were a neutral, gutting for Dunbar fans and delight for the Hoose fans!  I'm sure JC will read your comments also......look forward to seeing you at Park View in 2 weeks....go the Hoose!!

Archived