East Premierleague 2017/18

Burnie_man

On 01/09/2017 at 15:19, mackem said:

Kinnoull website says they are at Thornton Hibs tomorrow. Are Thornton no at Whitburn

Kinnoull probably wished they had played Thornton Hearts, as it may have offered a different result. However, they were completely outplayed by a good Haddington side. 

Couldn't make it up to St Andrews for the 2nd week in a row, due to moving house (yawn), so having watched a good pre-season performance against Bonnyrigg, I decided to visit Millfield again. First half wasn't a great watch, with Haddington going in 1-0 up, and it could have been more having missed a weak penalty. Best player was the captain Chris Inglis, who controlled the midfield, and was always looking for the ball to keep the game moving forward.

Second half was much different with Haddington far superior in all positions and scoring another 5 without reply, one which the keeper will rather forget, diving to his right hand side and letting the ball slip through his hands.

Best player in the second half, until he was subbed was the number 11 for Haddington, Andy Jones, probably my man of the match. He skinned the Kinnoull right back on a couple of occasions, both times, giving his a 3 yard start, and comfortable going past him. Fast player but always in control of the ball. His replacement, the number 12, Wright, carried on in the same vein, and if he is a regular sub, then a very good player not to be in the first 11.

A 6-0 victory proved that as the 2nd highest scorers in the the Premier league this season, Haddington should finish in the top half of the league, and probable a play-off position at the end of the season.

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Clean sheet for a 18 year old keeper today goal for another 18 year old striker. Happy being a hoose fan this year next round top of the league

Both still only 17 and after today been asked into Clyde development team which is great for them and us as a club.

16 hours ago, jc1 said:

Both still only 17 and after today been asked into Clyde development team which is great for them and us as a club.

16 hours ago, kevinmfc said:

Soz gaffer 17 year old men today emoji23.pngemoji106.pngemoji106.png

They are only 18 in the club house after the game!

Need some information plese.
the Downfield goal times x4
The glenrothes goal scorers and goal times x3
Whitburn goal scorers and goal times x2
Dunbar goal times x4
That's it. Thanks in advance Ryan

I know ur not looking for me but as I value ur opnion is there any one team worth watchin this season just so I can build up on experience serious question

10 hours ago, Your time is up said:

I know ur not looking for me but as I value ur opnion is there any one team worth watchin this season just so I can build up on experience serious question

Pick the game of the day and go and watch that.

With every man and their dog at Penicuik may I suggest

Forfar West End v Jeanfield today.

Blackburn United 2 Tayport 1

A very even game between two good sides, Burnie hit the bar early doors before Tayport scrambled one home from a free kick for the opener. Second have again fairly even but Blackburn got the deserved equaliser with three minutes left from Andy McQuillan and then a minute later Brian Ross pounced on an error by the keeper to fire home from a very tight angle for the winner.

Two late goals makes up for the two late goals conceded against St.Andrews 3 weeks ago.

Blackburn United 2 Tayport 1
A very even game between two good sides, Burnie hit the bar early doors before Tayport scrambled one home from a free kick for the opener. Second have again fairly even but Blackburn got the deserved equaliser with three minutes left from Andy McQuillan and then a minute later Brian Ross pounced on an error by the keeper to fire home from a very tight angle for the winner.
Two late goals makes up for the two late goals conceded against St.Andrews 3 weeks ago.

Brian Ross ???

Pick the game of the day and go and watch that.
With every man and their dog at Penicuik may I suggest
Forfar West End v Jeanfield today.

Ha ha. That's seems a good alternative!? Just a small matter of around 170 miles round trip between the 2 towns!

7 hours ago, Your time is up said:

Forfar at home?

3 hours ago, Toffee fan said:

Ha ha. That's seems a good alternative!? Just a small matter of around 170 miles round trip between the 2 towns!

Well not sure where the poster was from!

Also a nice drive over the Queensferry crossing and road up full of stunning views.

When you get there have a bridie and a beer.

Finally as I'm sure your time is up knew if he looked at the appointments for this game - the 1st mother and daughter assistant referee!

The fact he would be 170 miles away would be simply a bonus.

Archived