East Premierleague 2017/18

Burnie_man

12 minutes ago, jc1 said:

If you weren't bothered why post it emoji1.png
Anyway both teams sitting joint second didn't need anything else to give it more interest massive game for us

Cos this is a Premierleague forum and it appeared one club was noising up another ahead of their match. Doesn't happy very often, I might mosey up tomorrow and get involved in fighting.......the midges.

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cos this is a Premierleague forum and it appeared one club was noising up another ahead of their match. Doesn't happy very often, I might mosey up tomorrow and get involved in fighting.......the midges.

Never seen anyone defeat a Fauldhouse super midgey yet. They are a special breed

2 minutes ago, Theloosemoose said:

U need to look further in somthing before commenting.emoji23.png

I did, my post was from 4 days ago and it has since been changed :blink:

Congratulations to Mussy on winning the title today winning 22 out of 27 games so far, throughly deserved.

Yep well done Musselburgh they won it in a canter very well deserved.
Looking forward to Dunbar v Tranent tmrw the last ever Junior tie between the clubs. Sad but hopefully not the last we play each other

They’ll be playing each other next year in the EOS. ...........waits for Ali P to say they won’t.

Just for the record Dunbar 4 Tranent 0 today in all honesty should have maybe been more I’m sure Tranent supporters would agree but more importantly if Dunbar’s application is successful the old rivalry will continue next season

Archived