East Premierleague 2017/18

Burnie_man

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arniston have only won two league matches this season; both in the last 8 days. Tranent seem to be in free-fall losing their last 4 league matches in a row. 

Bottom 7 sides only separated by 5 points, so the run-in towards season end is going to be very interesting at that end of the Premier league table.

Arniston have only won two league matches this season; both in the last 8 days. Tranent seem to be in free-fall losing their last 4 league matches in a row. 

Bottom 7 sides only separated by 5 points, so the run-in towards season end is going to be very interesting at that end of the Premier league table.

I think it’s funny how pish the top-five supported, sugar-daddies bunch Tranent are. I’d genuinely be pleased to see them go down again based purely on it being a shite ground to go to and a small bunch of their support being possibly the worst mouth-breathing, crayon-munchers I’ve ever encountered.

5 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

I think it’s funny how pish the top-five supported, sugar-daddies bunch Tranent are. I’d genuinely be pleased to see them go down again based purely on it being a shite ground to go to and a small bunch of their support being possibly the worst mouth-breathing, crayon-munchers I’ve ever encountered.

Certainly the bounce factor you can get with a new management team coming in hasn’t worked for Tranent! 

2 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Long may it continue. Horrible ground, horrible place and they have crayon-munching supporters lol

In my opinion Glenrothes is a shithole and they have a crayon- munching manager . Not having a go at you but would appreciate an answer to a simple question. Why is your comment acceptable and to be honest I’ve seen a lot worse but others who share my opinion have been banned for expressing their views?

In my opinion Glenrothes is a shithole and they have a crayon- munching manager . Not having a go at you but would appreciate an answer to a simple question. Why is your comment acceptable and to be honest I’ve seen a lot worse but others who share my opinion have been banned for expressing their views?

Cos Stone Cold said so!

E8PWeml.gif

11 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Holy shit,imaging some inbred Sneddon fi Boness slagging any team,still hurting that we gubbed you last season

Lie Forrit

Saturday night and your posting about tranent? Could see the point if we had played use or in the same league. Says it all. Your still hurting from last season my man.

Blackburn Utd 0 Glenrothes  2  (Fife & Lothians)

Not a lot to say really except we were utterly toothless and didn’t deserve anything out of the game. Tried a few changes from last week which didn’t work and Glens took full advantage.

Good luck to Glens in the next round.

Tranent next week.

On 03/02/2018 at 20:36, The Faceman said:

Looking for Bathgates goal scorer please

Not sure who took credit for it. Was a bit of a stramash from a corner and the Dalkeith keeper fumbled the ball under pressure from a few Bathgate boys. Unsure who got the last touch. 

1 hour ago, Bathgate_Exile said:

Not sure who took credit for it. Was a bit of a stramash from a corner and the Dalkeith keeper fumbled the ball under pressure from a few Bathgate boys. Unsure who got the last touch. 

The ref has credited Robbie Feenie for the goal    

10 hours ago, Belter1 said:

Saturday night and your posting about tranent? Could see the point if we had played use or in the same league. Says it all. Your still hurting from last season my man.

Sunday night and are you suggesting that posters need to stick to their own league pages when making comments? A bit draconian is that not?

Anyway, which league do you think you will be commenting on next year? 

If you can’t think that far ahead, who is going to win tonights Super Bowl; New England Patriots or Philadelphia Eagles? - Sorry, I’m forgetting this is not the place to ask that question!    

Holy shit,imaging some inbred Sneddon fi Boness slagging any team,still hurting that we gubbed you last season
Lie Forrit

“Imaging”..... Creepy.

I’m stealing that “inbred Sneddon” patter as well and passing it off as my own.

14 hours ago, CJ Dalk said:

The ref has credited Robbie Feenie for the goal    

15 hours ago, Bathgate_Exile said:

Thanks very much.

Great to keep records of scorers gaps in info are not welcome!

Thanks for your time

9 hours ago, The Faceman said:

Thanks very much.

Great to keep records of scorers gaps in info are not welcome!

Thanks for your time

No worries - I'm sure you enjoy collecting the stats but there must be a way to automate this data using the Extranet and make it public on the regional website.

Out of interest what does the East Premier leaderboard look like just now?

Archived