Premier League 2017-2018

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, 7-2 said:

True but have you got the permission of the Hillsborough families to do it???

What score so many goals? Come on 7-2 I know it's awfy quiet on here but this is taking it too far ... :P 

Sterling and Delph diving all over the place today again. I wonder if the pundits will mention it or sweep it under the carpet since they're English.

Adrian should have been playing long before now - I know he was only playing today because Hart is on loan from City but for me he's the better keeper.

On 02 December 2017 at 23:32, David W said:

I'm not a fan of it as a statistic but did I see that Arsenal's expected goals was over 5?!

They had 33 shots and a fair few of them were in very good positions. A combination of poor finishing and inspired goalkeeping kept the score down to 1.

On 02/12/2017 at 22:40, Moomintroll said:

Just reinforces the fact that it is all about him and the Pogba brand other than actually trying to help the football team who handsomely renumerates him to win games of football. Despicable individual and Mourinho needs to hunt him for maximum profit quickly.

Hello you!

Saw a wee stat earlier that both pleased me and scared me in equal measure.  Liverpool's "fab four" cost a combined amount of just under £100M. A hell of a lot of money, I agree. 

But, if they were to be sold today, I wonder how much they would be worth in this crazy transfer market. Coutinho, £125M (if Barcelona or PSG are involved), Firmino, maybe £40M?, Mane would command a fee of at least £50M and Salah is probably coming in about £80M just now, if not more. So, potentially £100M profit in four players. Not that I would want any of them sold at the moment, obviously.

Roll on January for the media circus to start again.

5 minutes ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

Saw a wee stat earlier that both pleased me and scared me in equal measure.  Liverpool's "fab four" cost a combined amount of just under £100M. A hell of a lot of money, I agree. 

But, if they were to be sold today, I wonder how much they would be worth in this crazy transfer market. Coutinho, £125M (if Barcelona or PSG are involved), Firmino, maybe £40M?, Mane would command a fee of at least £50M and Salah is probably coming in about £80M just now, if not more. So, potentially £100M profit in four players. Not that I would want any of them sold at the moment, obviously.

Roll on January for the media circus to start again.

Over £100 million profit on Coutinho alone. 

He might be sold for the least amount of money out of the four, but I'm pretty sure Mane/Salah wouldn't be doing as well without Firmino. I don't think Liverpool would sell him for anywhere near 40 million, at least not if Klopp has his say.

Archived