Bonnyrigg Rose 2017-18

bravehearts dad

Well done tae Bonnyrigg,only made a couple of games this season and from what I hear they’re deserved winners,having watched Spartans for a few years in the east of Scotland in the past will be interesting to see junior teams and how they get on,must admit I thought Lithgie and Bo’ness  would have moved as well and they’d have been a great addition to the EOS with the crowds both carry.

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done the Rose. Reward for our hard work and efforts this season, especially after last seasons great efforts went unrewarded in respect of silverware. Well done to all  concerned.

Another brilliant goal from a free kick from Lee Currie for the deserved equaliser.

First club to win the Super League 4 yes 4 times.  Another achievement in the record  booked that cannot be taken away from us.

Would be a great end to our years as a Junior club if we can add the Fife&Lothians Cup to the cabinet.

C’mon the Rose

25 minutes ago, bravehearts dad said:

Well done the Rose. Reward for our hard work and efforts this season, especially after last seasons great efforts went unrewarded in respect of silverware. Well done to all  concerned.

Another brilliant goal from a free kick from Lee Currie for the deserved equaliser.

First club to win the Super League 4 yes 4 times.  Another achievement in the record  booked that cannot be taken away from us.

Would be a great end to our years as a Junior club if we can add the Fife&Lothians Cup to the cabinet.

C’mon the Rose

Well deserved finale today..but we did make hard work of it against a plucky Hill o Beath side......go and enjoy your celebrations.////see you all on Monday night and another difficult encounter with our old rivals from West Lothian.

So the 28th May 2018 has arrived and tonight we see the curtain come down after 137 years of Junior football at New Dundas Park. The Big Rose fans will give the team a rousing farewell to Junior football

Probably couldn’t have hand picked the opposition better for the occasion.

Hope both teams give us a game to remember The Big Rose looking for a double and the wee rose looking for a reward for their efforts this season. Hope the match has an understanding referee for the occasion and we are talking about the game,teams, not an individual.

C’mon the Rose (Big)

Anyway away from that utter bull.

What a performance from the boys tonight 3/4 of them must have been rough yesterday and probably still today (that’s personal experience btw [emoji23]) onto the final we go bonny ya bass

4 hours ago, ian44wood said:

Who's bright idea was it to play the final on broxburns pitch.

Dreadful decision. Match should be played in Midlothian - why not at Dalkeith’s ground? Also, Broxburn’s pitch not fitting for a cup final match to be played at!

Dreadful decision. Match should be played in Midlothian - why not at Dalkeith’s ground? Also, Broxburn’s pitch not fitting for a cup final match to be played at!

Couldn’t possibly be seen to be filling the coffers of a team that’s leaving with a meagre pitch hire. Instead let’s host that final at the ground of the ERSJFA president to make up for all his sleepless nights recently.

Congratulations to Bonnyrigg on your league triumph,most fans at Talbot considered your team,one of the hardest draws to come up against in the quest for Scottish cup glory.I personally thought Bonnyrigg were getting closer to reaching a final with the team easily being the strongest in the East,however that ship has sailed.Isn't their the tiniest bit of regret at not being able to lock horns with old foe's like the Talbot in Scotlands best cup tournament.Ach.......well,all the best in your new challenge,the memories will last.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I'll depart this forum and leave it to the juniors seeing as the east of scotland forum is now very active with our cup draws and leagues for NEXT SEASON.

I can plan my games!!!!

Well, I'll depart this forum and leave it to the juniors seeing as the east of scotland forum is now very active with our cup draws and leagues for NEXT SEASON.
I can plan my games!!!!

Correct!

Laters juniors

Archived