Bonnyrigg Rose 2017-18

bravehearts dad

1 hour ago, bravehearts dad said:

Yes happy that Carnoustie is on the 12th. But anyone going to the Friends on the Rose sports evening also on the 12th will be chasing the clock to get there. Thought(that is dangerous) Wonder if “The Rose” will ask for an earlier kick in order to help them get back to Bonnyrigg in time for that event?

Wouldn't thought that the Rose would be concerned about accommodating a sportsmans dinner  when they are chasing the Super League title..but maybe they will to allow the team and management to attend timeously.......but don't hold your breath.....

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And none of these games are easy, with Broughty at home next week  only 1game at home. Don’t like to slag the League for the fixtures but it may be for the third time we may have to go to Carnoustie to win the League it sticks in the craw a bit if we take our usual good support there when they have little travelling support. Wonder if we will get a late midweek fixture with Penicuik winning their EoS tie today.
C’mon the Rose it’s getting nearer
9 points now needed and depending on the way results go it is possible that next weeks game at Carnoustie could be the one.

22 hours ago, BENJI BOY said:

Wouldn't thought that the Rose would be concerned about accommodating a sportsmans dinner  when they are chasing the Super League title..but maybe they will to allow the team and management to attend timeously.......but don't hold your breath.....

Don't worry, we've made your task a whole lot easier today!  We've also got a cup-tie on Monday, so Wednesday may be easier for you too.

33 minutes ago, Jambo'ness said:

Don't worry, we've made your task a whole lot easier today!  We've also got a cup-tie on Monday, so Wednesday may be easier for you too.

Haven,t ever been to Newton Park and Bo,ness didn't give us a game......Wednesday will be no different.....Maybe a few more cards flying about.......Something about counting your chickens ../......./

6 hours ago, Jambo'ness said:

Thing is, your rivals have now dropped 3 vital points and you're 7 ahead. You must be confident, surely?

Fairly confident yes.....but complacent no.....you will still be trying like bears on Wednesday night to derail the chuck waggon or its not the Bo,ness we have come to  face with a little in trepidation in past games.

9 minutes ago, Gimme said:

You'd think as club historian he'd be keen to add another honour or two to the list of achievements before the end of the season.

If benji boy is who you guys think he is I can assure he would be delighted if Bonnyrigg won the league and any other trophies this season, to suggest otherwise is nonsense.

4 hours ago, A.M said:

If benji boy is who you guys think he is I can assure he would be delighted if Bonnyrigg won the league and any other trophies this season, to suggest otherwise is nonsense.

Carefull..AM...This Cabal has had an identity crisis with me for weeks now..They cant.or more likely..dont want to accept that I still hold down a job and am an independently thinking Bonnyrigg Rose supporter who sees junior football for what it has historically been to communities all over Scotland ..but by not swallowing the New Dundas curia line that makes me anti Bonnyrigg rose and hoping for its demise.....what a narrow mindset they have ...Someday they may accept that their  mis-guided slings and arrows are away off target .but don't hold your breath...it doesn't seem to work that way at New Dundas in this day and age.....If you dare to deviate from the official line then you are agin them...let us leave it at that and enjoy the efforts of the lads on the park who really matter to the supporters like myself and many others....sorry I will miss this Wednesdays game..got to keep the shelves full..but will be at Carnoustie on Saturday.looking for another 3 points towards the title.

5 minutes ago, BENJI BOY said:

Carefull..AM...This Cabal has had an identity crisis with me for weeks now..They cant.or more likely..dont want to accept that I still hold down a job and am an independently thinking Bonnyrigg Rose supporter who sees junior football for what it has historically been to communities all over Scotland ..but by not swallowing the New Dundas curia line that makes me anti Bonnyrigg rose and hoping for its demise.....what a narrow mindset they have ...Someday they may accept that their  mis-guided slings and arrows are away off target .but don't hold your breath...it doesn't seem to work that way at New Dundas in this day and age.....If you dare to deviate from the official line then you are agin them...let us leave it at that and enjoy the efforts of the lads on the park who really matter to the supporters like myself and many others....sorry I will miss this Wednesdays game..got to keep the shelves full..but will be at Carnoustie on Saturday.looking for another 3 points towards the title.

You’re like worst whiniest girlfriend with the worst whiniest voice.

23 minutes ago, BS7 said:

You’re like worst whiniest girlfriend with the worst whiniest voice.

Now I am also responsible for your choice of female companion ..come into the real world.

Has Bonnyrigg done a coup and taken over Linlithgow thread so that there is only 1 rose or is something wrong with my phone?! Not sure I want to read the love-in between Benji and BS7 in duplicate!

On ‎05‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 23:58, BENJI BOY said:

Fairly confident yes.....but complacent no.....you will still be trying like bears on Wednesday night to derail the chuck waggon or its not the Bo,ness we have come to  face with a little in trepidation in past games.

I was kind of hoping you would say that.   We most certainly would prefer to see you winning the league and our win on Saturday returns the compliment from 2011 ;)

At least by beating the wee rose on Saturday, it would not be too damaging to your hopes if we got a similar result on Wednesday.  However, a big game tonight, which I will sadly miss, may take a lot out of the guys and your physical strength may be the deciding factor.

3 hours ago, Toffee fan said:

Has Bonnyrigg done a coup and taken over Linlithgow thread so that there is only 1 rose or is something wrong with my phone?! Not sure I want to read the love-in between Benji and BS7 in duplicate!

Some people think there is only one Rose Toffee and that is one of their problems currently......fair do,s.....but for you and other real junior fans who may have something positive to say......the story ends here.

33 minutes ago, Jambo'ness said:

I was kind of hoping you would say that.   We most certainly would prefer to see you winning the league and our win on Saturday returns the compliment from 2011 ;)

At least by beating the wee rose on Saturday, it would not be too damaging to your hopes if we got a similar result on Wednesday.  However, a big game tonight, which I will sadly miss, may take a lot out of the guys and your physical strength may be the deciding factor.

Physical strength and mouthing at the referee and linesmen could be costly to us as we have several key players walking a 2 game ban tight rope at this moment in time.

Archived