Bonnyrigg Rose 2017-18

bravehearts dad

On 20/02/2018 at 20:39, TheAftonArmyBear said:
  Reveal hidden contents

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:1eye

On 20/02/2018 at 20:44, TheAftonArmyBear said:

Must have been very flimsy if they were wrecked beyond repair and needed replaced seen many a dugout over the years with kids sitting/lying on top and none have ever been "wrecked " as a result

They weren’t built for inbred knobs to jump about on.

On 20/02/2018 at 20:45, TheAftonArmyBear said:

Any actual evidence to support your ridiculous claim????????????

Photographic evidence has been provided.

On 20/02/2018 at 22:21, TheAftonArmyBear said:

Sorry but  an article in a newspaper isn't proof that something happened. I left NDP  good 20 mins/half hour after the final whistle and the dugouts were in the same condition as they were before the game and certainly never witnessed anybody jumping on the dugout 

That’s just a lie.

On 20/02/2018 at 22:27, TheAftonArmyBear said:

Not glens fans fault that hibs fans who easily outnumbered us attacked us with bottles etc 

A battle to see who had the most inbreds? 

On 20/02/2018 at 22:32, TheAftonArmyBear said:

Go on and on about getting the blame of something we never did. So I suppose you east fans would accept the blame of something you never did?

Except you did though.

On 20/02/2018 at 22:43, TheAftonArmyBear said:

We never caused damage to dugouts, being very close to thy dugout the entire game it would have been extremely difficult to miss any number of glens fans jumping on it as has been claimed. 

Except you did though. 

On 21/02/2018 at 00:19, TheAftonArmyBear said:

What picture? None there

Except there is though. 

And that people is why Ayrshire mouthbreathers should be banned from (in)breeding.

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So its onward to The last League meeting (for the time being) of the Roses at Prestonfield on Saturday. The result will have a big bearing on who may win the Super Leaage this season with approximately 1/3 of the season to go. It would be great if both teams went for a result, but I have a feeling the home team(wee Rose) will play a game of containment. The Big Rose at the moment have a big advantage in the goal difference column.

C’mon The Rose 

We actually have a slightly better record against Linlithgow at Prestonfield over the last few years than we do at home, the bookies have Bonnyrigg as very very slight favourites but in all honesty I think it's too close to call.

Hoping to make it along to this game tomorrow but I hope its a better game than the last one where both teams had one attempt each on target in the entire 90 mins, cant be that bad again , can it ?

So its onward to The last League meeting (for the time being) of the Roses at Prestonfield on Saturday. The result will have a big bearing on who may win the Super Leaage this season with approximately 1/3 of the season to go. It would be great if both teams went for a result, but I have a feeling the home team(wee Rose) will play a game of containment. The Big Rose at the moment have a big advantage in the goal difference column.

C’mon The Rose 
Have you seen us play? [emoji1]

Containment isn't in the vocabulary. There'll be goals in this unless you lot defend and try kick us off the park like you did at your gaff.

Probably to soften the landing after he's kicked everything that moves.

Big rose? [emoji23][emoji23] read the honours board as you enter the club lads.....

Looking forward to tomorrow and hopefully a good game with the home team coming out on top.

HTG!

1 hour ago, Specky said:

Probably to soften the landing after he's kicked everything that moves.

Big rose? emoji23.pngemoji23.png read the honours board as you enter the club lads.....

Looking forward to tomorrow and hopefully a good game with the home team coming out on top.

HTG!

Aye, big rose,  next season you will need 2 promotions to get to our level.

No danger your members will vote to go eos

#toomanyoldcunts 

Archived