Bonnyrigg Rose 2017-18

bravehearts dad

Would absolutely agree, they look fantastic.

The original post should have been worded better, fair enough. My point was more along the lines of that, from the outside, there doesn't appear to be much going on alongside a lot of rumours. There haven't been any real updates through the channels and for me that has been a bit rubbish. Going into the summer, I was excited to see what was going on.

These posts have been informative though and I'm sure others will be pleased to see real progress.

Regret the initial post but glad the info and picture has come out.

Honestly mate pop into the ground tho more than welcome

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Decent game tonight, mostly pretty disciplined and defended well against Hearts youngsters. Bonnyrigg managed to play some good football too.

Impressed with the work to the ground with the new Dugouts, female toilets (at last!) and the new bit of terracing in front of the changing rooms. Looks like more work planned too.

3 minutes ago, Red Rose said:

Looking forward to heading up to Forfar tomorrow and starting the season. 

A bit disappointed that we haven't added a couple of forwards but hopefully Wayne gets back to his form of 2015/16. 

Disny matter who scores,as long as you win the morra.

4 minutes ago, Van magic said:

Jamos our man next season for the goals fully expect Kieron to add more than last season currie and McConnell to chip in with a good few too

Hope so. 

Yet to be convinced by Jamo but I appreciate he has not been fit. 

Still think we are a bit short up front. 

On 03/07/2017 at 11:32, jdt said:

I think the travelling was to much for him so he decided to stay put which is good for us

Not sure why he chose to sign for Montrose in the first place. Surely with playing at Cowdenbeath, Dean already knew the travelling time up the east coast?

Archived