Bonnyrigg Rose 2017-18

bravehearts dad

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, leomessi1984 said:

I thought Dean Brett had moved on?  Sure I saw him being announced elsewhere at a senior team?

I think the travelling was to much for him so he decided to stay put which is good for us

It's a real feather in the cap to have Dean sign on again. He's easily a championship player. Great credit to the club for managing to keep him. Easily the best run club in Junior football over the last few years with a fantastic committee giving their all. 

Cant wait for August. 

• 2 weeks later...

It seems as though virtually nothing is happening at NDP this summer. The new, recycled, dugouts are in from Hearts and look pretty decent but that appears to be it.

Genuinely believed we would see some bigger changes given the Scottish Cup run.

It seems as though virtually nothing is happening at NDP this summer. The new, recycled, dugouts are in from Hearts and look pretty decent but that appears to be it.

Committee informed me to let you know you can come to the park tonight and they'll happily take you round all the work that is ongoing at the park just now will you show tho? Doubtful

Committee informed me to let you know you can come to the park tonight and they'll happily take you round all the work that is ongoing at the park just now will you show tho? Doubtful

Perhaps I should have said 'big changes'.

Although I am super impressed that you managed to amass the committee so quick to gather a collective response.

No need to be an asshole when a fan expresses some disappointed.

Perhaps I should have said 'big changes'.

Although I am super impressed that you managed to amass the committee so quick to gather a collective response.

No need to be an asshole when a fan expresses some disappointed.

It was just an informative response inviting you to the park far from being an asshole lol

Chairmans response actually sorry not committee went straight to the top for you ha ha he's really looking forward to seeing you at the ground because he's proud of the work achieved nothing bitter towards yourself at all tho [emoji1417] [emoji2]

3 hours ago, ham89 said:

Seriously mate, you have any idea? Committee have been working their balls off since last day of the season (only 6 weeks ago) making improvements. These guys & women are volunteers remember. You think those just dugouts arrived like that? What you expecting? a 600 seater stand in 6 months.  Like van said pop down and have a look. 

b5c2d9adde64d3f24f2fa479c42cf931.jpg
Sure didn't arrive this like anyway or the area already in place for them

Would absolutely agree, they look fantastic.

The original post should have been worded better, fair enough. My point was more along the lines of that, from the outside, there doesn't appear to be much going on alongside a lot of rumours. There haven't been any real updates through the channels and for me that has been a bit rubbish. Going into the summer, I was excited to see what was going on.

These posts have been informative though and I'm sure others will be pleased to see real progress.

Regret the initial post but glad the info and picture has come out.

1 hour ago, ham89 said:

Would absolutely agree, they look fantastic.

The original post should have been worded better, fair enough. My point was more along the lines of that, from the outside, there doesn't appear to be much going on alongside a lot of rumours. There haven't been any real updates through the channels and for me that has been a bit rubbish. Going into the summer, I was excited to see what was going on.

These posts have been informative though and I'm sure others will be pleased to see real progress.

Regret the initial post but glad the info and picture has come out.

Okay mate wires crossed. The club is moving forward that's the main thing. Hopefully another good season for the rose! 

Archived