Will this be Spartans year?

The Crafty Dafty

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasn't a good game on Saturday but Spartans did what was needed.
I'm wondering how they remain they cope with the the 2 week gap before the first play off game. I know there are cup games but it's balancing fitness and with the risk of injuries. Tricky one.

Wasn't a good game on Saturday but Spartans did what was needed.
I'm wondering how they remain they cope with the the 2 week gap before the first play off game. I know there are cup games but it's balancing fitness and with the risk of injuries. Tricky one.
I noticed on Saturday that their CM and CB were wearing tape up their leg, the CB landed awkwardly after a jump and was taken off.

They'll surely have a few fringe boys that will probably get a game, mixed in with some 20's like EK last year?

28 minutes ago, selfassemblyshire said:

I noticed on Saturday that their CM and CB were wearing tape up their leg, the CB landed awkwardly after a jump and was taken off.

They'll surely have a few fringe boys that will probably get a game, mixed in with some 20's like EK last year?

Spartans have withdrawn from the league cup.

Good luck to Spartans- I think a lot of people have underestimated them thinking Cove will skoosh it. Well, they did the same to City and look what happened..

Also I miss the derby games! 

Will be tough against Cove and IMO they will have to be at their very best to progress.

Really hope they do it as fantastic club who have worked tremendously hard at building a sustainable modern football academy.

Go on guys and take the next step!

Best of luck to Spartans today. They are winners of a stronger league and that is in their favour. Over the two legs they have every chance and I am sure they can bring back a result to make the second game at Ainslie on Tuesday a cracker.   

1 hour ago, ekok said:

Best of luck to Spartans today. They are winners of a stronger league and that is in their favour. Over the two legs they have every chance and I am sure they can bring back a result to make the second game at Ainslie on Tuesday a cracker.   

I would agree with that.

Archived