Will this be Spartans year?

The Crafty Dafty

IMO...Spartans will need to hit some real form as these last minute goals may just dry up as the league enters the final stages...they have some tough games ahead and I am sure they would rather have points on the board than having to play catch-up.

Personally,the in form team for me is EKFC who have started to find the net more frequently and have shrewdly strengthened in the goal scoring dept.

Will be very close but EK may just have the edge!?

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

So it's between The Spartans and East Kilby to win the lowland league, and then to play Cove in the play-offs.

You'd assume Kilby win win all their games so Spartans know what they have to do!

5 minutes ago, geo87 said:

Are cove one of the highland teams that don’t want to go up?

I don't think so, they seem to be making the right noises about getting to the SPFL https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/sport/football/highland-league/cove-skipper-hails-title-winners-and-now-chases-dream-of-league-step-up/  - and they have a new stadium for next season: https://www.facebook.com/pg/Cove-Rangers-FC-189177604874/photos/?tab=album&album_id=10155631138494875

Went along today, was certainly a  'nervous' game. Any news on the crowd at Ainslie Park? Looked around 4-500? (I know there have been 2 or 3 recent threads on LL attendances, but just wondering about today's-certainly biggest crowd I have seen at Ainslie Park outside the Berwick Cup tie (tend to get along a few times a season, normally midweek). 

52 minutes ago, Jedi said:

Went along today, was certainly a  'nervous' game. Any news on the crowd at Ainslie Park? Looked around 4-500? (I know there have been 2 or 3 recent threads on LL attendances, but just wondering about today's-certainly biggest crowd I have seen at Ainslie Park outside the Berwick Cup tie (tend to get along a few times a season, normally midweek). 

How much did it cost to get in?

Archived