Will this be Spartans year?

The Crafty Dafty

2 hours ago, heedthebaa said:

Unreal what was all said. I would say he got banned because it was just easier to ban him than actually sort the mess out and what a mess it was btw. Serious business this internet you know :lol:

I don't think I saw it all Heed but think you've just hit the nail on the head here awful moderation. 

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 17/12/2017 at 10:24, newcastle broon said:

Well liked :lol: 

Was a pest on here but  managed to keep this forum going. This forum has been deed for a long time now.

As for being worst poster ever, there's been a helluva lot more worse than Grim over the years, a certain  two Glasgow clubs cause controversy for a start  even letting posters back in under a multitude of different aliases!

The way things are going, I'll be back to liven up this place in about 6 months time! :lol:

1 hour ago, tamthebam said:

The way things are going, I'll be back to liven up this place in about 6 months time! :lol:

What a thought ! In fairness I kinda miss your obsessive jealousy of Spartans :P

I don't think I saw it all Heed but think you've just hit the nail on the head here awful moderation. 
And some people complain that there is not much of a Spartans presence on this forum anymore. I knew most of the Spartans' posters they don't waste much time on P & B anymore.
There used to be some good banter with the City and WW boys in the EoS league but this Lowland League is much to serious.

PS. Nice to see Tam getting some practice for next season.

2 hours ago, Hoofhearted said:

And some people complain that there is not much of a Spartans presence on this forum anymore. I knew most of the Spartans' posters they don't waste much time on P & B anymore.
There used to be some good banter with the City and WW boys in the EoS league but this Lowland League is much to serious.

PS. Nice to see Tam getting some practice for next season.

talking of which Hoofy old pal- it's that time of year in Rosewell again...

santa.jpg.7db885d1a812d3a293e24e8f87bed750.jpg

stoning.jpg.669e88fc8f048240d422b0eba7e300ff.jpg

:lol: :P

1 hour ago, tamthebam said:

talking of which Hoofy old pal- it's that time of year in Rosewell again...

santa.jpg.7db885d1a812d3a293e24e8f87bed750.jpg

stoning.jpg.669e88fc8f048240d422b0eba7e300ff.jpg

:lol: :P

You got the gig again Tam? Rumour is you were struggling to fit into the uniform with all the prawn sandwiches and Mr Kipling cakes you are hoovering up in SPFL boardrooms ... :lol: 

11 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

You got the gig again Tam? Rumour is you were struggling to fit into the uniform with all the prawn sandwiches and Mr Kipling cakes you are hoovering up in SPFL boardrooms ... :lol: 

nice try Rab, but I'm not on the City board and have to pay for me own pie in the queue with the great unwashed (Clyde fans)!

• 2 weeks later...

He was banned as he was a fucking awful poster. He may have been ok in here but on every other forum he would post utter drive on each and every thread. God knows where he got the time to do it.

He was given a second chance as long as he stuck to just posting in here but he was soon back to posting utter shite everywhere else and was banned.

7 hours ago, Jack Burton said:

He was banned as he was a fucking awful poster. He may have been ok in here but on every other forum he would post utter drive on each and every thread. God knows where he got the time to do it.

He was given a second chance as long as he stuck to just posting in here but he was soon back to posting utter shite everywhere else and was banned.

Regardless of what his posts were like and why he was banned, absolutely no excuse whatsoever for people to be mocking him about what happened to him offline.  Truly terrible that people think it's acceptable to mock him for it (not saying you do, I have no idea but clearly some people did).

9 hours ago, Jack Burton said:

So posting nonsense on the General Nonsense thread is bad, Who Knew?

Archived