Will this be Spartans year?

The Crafty Dafty

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not sure of the full story. One minute he was here the next he was gone. He was a good poster on here. Kept the LL forum moving. We need him back.
He had a disagreement with a moderator from another thread and didn't shut up when warned.

Grim O'Grady single-handedly ruined the General Nonsense forum, the most popular part of this website, and was banned. He was allowed to return in the guise of Spartans Telly as long as he stuck to the Lowland League boards, but he broke the terms of his parole, as it were, and was permanently emptied.

He was obviously  well-liked around these parts but, on the whole, he's the worst poster I've ever seen on Pie and Bovril.

20 minutes ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

He was obviously  well-liked around these parts but, on the whole, he's the worst poster I've ever seen on Pie and Bovril.

Well liked :lol: 

Was a pest on here but  managed to keep this forum going. This forum has been deed for a long time now.

As for being worst poster ever, there's been a helluva lot more worse than Grim over the years, a certain  two Glasgow clubs cause controversy for a start  even letting posters back in under a multitude of different aliases!

1 minute ago, newcastle broon said:

As for being worst poster ever, there's been a helluva lot more worse than Grim over the years, a certain  two Glasgow clubs cause controversy for a start  even letting posters back in under a multitude of different aliases!

I have never seem someone ruin each and every thread on the General Nonsense forum before. It takes a special kind of person to do that, and Grim O'Grady was that kind of person.

1 minute ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

I have never seem someone ruin each and every thread on the General Nonsense forum before. It takes a special kind of person to do that, and Grim O'Grady was that kind of person.

So who was the childish person who decided to red dot him everywhere and get him barred? Very childish that like. 

Forums are all aboot opinions and yes wind ups but I canny believe you're giving him the award of worst poster ever. :lol:

Some of the sectarian bile on other forums was/is borderline enough to get you jailed :unsure2:

1 minute ago, newcastle broon said:

So who was the childish person who decided to red dot him everywhere and get him barred? Very childish that like. 

Forums are all aboot opinions and yes wind ups but I canny believe you're giving him the award of worst poster ever. :lol:

Some of the sectarian bile on other forums was/is borderline enough to get you jailed :unsure2:

I don't know who finally banned him, I don't have that kind of power, but I did red dot as many of his posts as I could, yes. It was amusing to see a grown man get so worked up over something so trivial.

Just now, Francesc Fabregas said:

I don't know who finally banned him, I don't have that kind of power, but I did red dot as many of his posts as I could, yes. It was amusing to see a grown man get so worked up over something so trivial.

But it wasn't just you wi the red dots, they followed him everywhere around the forums.  As I said childish :lol:

It was also amusing to see so many "grown" men being taken in by the sheer utter drivel content of his posts :lol:

Worst poster ever, do me a favour mate :lol:

He was certainly the Worst Animal Owner in P&B history. 

If you don’t come out of the LL forum,  Grim's demise can never be explained properly. Ive never seen seethe like it on here before, I mean Grim just had a knack of making folk frothy moothed, it was a joy to watch :lol:

2 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

Were they referring to his hoose being burnt doon with the poor dug inside?  Ffs. 

Unreal what was all said. I would say he got banned because it was just easier to ban him than actually sort the mess out and what a mess it was btw. Serious business this internet you know :lol:

Archived