Whitehill welfare

magoo

4 hours ago, Jamesw said:

started well. terrible in middle. ended well. lost 2 poor goals

did the referee think it was christmas?

The winning goal was a worldie though. It was the foul that was poor.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Jamesw said:

Careful youll be accused of having a agenda. poor poor poor

U there today likes?

Canny argue with today if I'm honest.

A favourable draw to progress in a cup that would've given us a home chance next week v Edusport and we looked like a team in a pre season friendly. 

Season canny finish quick enough for me. I think there was evidence there in that team today as well. :unsure2:

Well beat good luck Selkirk in next round. 

• 2 weeks later...

Whitehill 1-2 BSC

Enjoyable game and I didn’t think there was that much in it with Whitehill the better of the 2 first half I felt and BSC shading the second. Some good young players in the Whitehill team tonight which should bode well for the future. 

Hats of to the BSC strike for the first goal took the keeper by surprise and dipped under the bar.

Despite the result a lot of positive for the Welfare as the curtain falls down on the season. 

34 minutes ago, Display said:

Whitehill 1-2 BSC

Enjoyable game and I didn’t think there was that much in it with Whitehill the better of the 2 first half I felt and BSC shading the second. Some good young players in the Whitehill team tonight which should bode well for the future. 

Hats of to the BSC strike for the first goal took the keeper by surprise and dipped under the bar.

Despite the result a lot of positive for the Welfare as the curtain falls down on the season. 

Still lost though. 

Agree aboot 1st half young keeper beaten from 35 yards will learn from that (why do keepers wander too far from goal line anyway) Thought Smithy caused them loads problems before being subbed?? 

2 wins in last 13 games and only just scraping past the relegation play off spot couple weeks ago has made it a car crash of a season in the end. 

Let's hope yer right aboot positivity.

We've gone from 4th to 7th with 2 8ths and now a 12th place finish and wi the Junior revolution of the EoSFL we better come oot the traps flying next season and get safe enough points on board if we want to stay in this league.

I somehow don't think there will be anyone in the league as poor as Hawick  have been either this time next season...... 

On 03/05/2018 at 00:02, Display said:

Whitehill 1-2 BSC

I didn’t see it on Wednesday but hats off to Ian Flynn he’s done wonders with the U20s and a large part of the first team squad now come through from there. 

Archived