Wimbledon and the grass court tennis season

lichtie23

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 17/06/2017 at 17:48, lichtie23 said:

Bedane in straight sets. Bookmark it

Just about correct.  A gave you a Charles anyway 

Murray's forehand was embarrassingly bad.  A couple of shots didn't even hit the outside court :lol:

Ladies and Gentlemen - Stan Wawrinka is one great Slam performance and a mug Andy Murray performance away from being world number one.

2014 Australian Open, 2015 French Open, 2016 US Open, 2017.....?

2 hours ago, Loki said:

Ladies and Gentlemen - Stan Wawrinka is one great Slam performance and a mug Andy Murray performance away from being world number one.

2014 Australian Open, 2015 French Open, 2016 US Open, 2017.....?

The immediate relief here is that Stan is honking on grass and has almost no chance of winning Wimbledon. US Open, though...

Seeds 1, 2 and 3 out in the first round at Queen's. Ouch. Murray's in particular is a fucking stinker.

If a guy in the top 100 red-lines for 2 sets in a best of 3, you're out.  I don't care who you are.  The boi couldn't miss yesterday.

1 hour ago, killie_lad said:

Murray was absolute garbage

He was below par. But the guy couldn't miss. It was more him being excellent than Murray being poor.

My money's on Nadal for Wimbledon. The current form player who destroyed everybody in Paris. I know on grass he's not quite as good but this is the fittest he has looked in years and won't fear anybody in the draw.

Archived