Football League 2017/18 season

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to this evening's game. Hutton and Snodgrass to dish out a couple of early reducers. Fulham to dominate possession and create the better chances, but Villa to nick a goal from a set-piece and shithouse their way to victory. 

Mon the Fulham.. far better fitba team this season. Villa will probably do it though.

is it just me who hates the tag ‘richest game in world football’ thing they always say before this game, makes it feel so plastic for some reason. Meh.

Hate Terry and Snodgrass's antics against Boro were embarrassing at times but I'd still prefer Villa to win. Quite like Steve Bruce as well.

As a neutral though a Villa goal early on isn't what you want to see or they'll just shitfest it from then on.

19 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Hate Terry and Snodgrass's antics against Boro were embarrassing at times but I'd still prefer Villa to win. Quite like Steve Bruce as well.

As a neutral though a Villa goal early on isn't what you want to see or they'll just shitfest it from then on.

Bruce does seem like a good bloke.

A goal for fulham would

34 minutes ago, Blue_e'hm_A_Dee said:

Mon the Fulham.. far better fitba team this season. Villa will probably do it though.

is it just me who hates the tag ‘richest game in world football’ thing they always say before this game, makes it feel so plastic for some reason. Meh.

I could live with that tag if it was all they promoted it with, as before, but they've now elevated it on to a par with real Wembley finals and the build up is simply neausiating. It's actually an insult to those that played in the real games. 

It's a bit silly to have a single game of football determine who gets a 180 million Euro jackpot. I get why the play-offs exist (= money and gives midtable teams summin' to play for), but really, the third place team should always get the ticket.

I'm pissed off with this trend of picking out well known faces in the crowd, normally sitting doing absolutely nothing, that must be shown at least three times each half.  Just keep to the actual football.

It's a bit silly to have a single game of football determine who gets a 180 million Euro jackpot. I get why the play-offs exist (= money and gives midtable teams summin' to play for), but really, the third place team should always get the ticket.

Why? They didn't win the League but get a second chance at promotion so seems fair enough

Archived