St Roch's F.C. 2017-2018

ScottMcCorry

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw the Petershill v Thorniewood game on Wednesday.

The pitch seemed to suit Thorniewood better with Petershill ending up having two players sent off. Peasy failed to take the chances they made and in the end Thorniewood finished worthy winners. Loved the purple Ujpest Dozsa strips the away team wore.

Apologies to all on here and this is my final word on the subject brought up by Graffiti on the Wall - regarding the game at Cumnock last week
The guy who recorded the footage has reviewed the full game soundtrack and he has advised of the following things:

The part where Hanlon made mention of a " fuckin orange walk" can be heard , but, the other remark he made afterwards cannot be heard clearly as someone came up and spoke to the guy filming and it is not clear - so not proven on the Proddy ba***rd comment

He also confirmed that the lead up to that incident when I asked about stealing yards at a throw in was exactly as I said it was - no sectarian/ bigoted comment to Hanlon then

The rest of the second half has few times where I gave Hanlon pelters , mainly around the lack of beauty in his countenance
Not clever you may say, but, certainly not sectarian or bigoted

For the avoidance of doubt IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED THAT ON REVIEWING TBE FULL SECOND HALF SOUNDTRACK, NO SECTARIAN/ COMMENTS CAN BE HEARD
THEREFORE , AS THE NEAREST FANS TO WHERE I WAS STANDING WERE AT LEAST 20-30 YARDS AWAY IN EITHER DIRECTION, I FIND IT AMAZING THAT THIS PERSON CAN HEAR SOMETHING THAT THE MICROPHONE ON THE CAMERA CANT, EVEN THOUGH I WAS ONLY ABIUT 10 FEET AWAY FROM IT.
I ATTENDED TODAYS GAME FULKY EXPECTING TO BE APPROACHED BY A CJFC OFFICIAL WITH GRAFFITI ON THE WALL'S DAMMING EVIDENCE HE SPOKE OF................... SURPRISE SURPRISE....... NOTHING

GOTW ....... you are full of wind and pish

An old guy still bleating on about sectarian stuff..... ?? Ah nivvur said nuffin.... life in Cumnock must be shite if the highlight is reviewing 90 minutes of a candy game??? Give it a fkn break will you?? At least when I do it in my mind to write stuff I have the burden of being a Candy fan to contend with and excuse my madness.... for what it is worth I think anyone who uses language like that has lost the moral high ground and it isn't really worth lowering yourself to argue a point we all agree with.

Anyway, the Candy Strolled in the Sun and Roch'd in the Rain today against a poor poor poor Thorney Widden cut out of a team for whom only their Diego Costa / Paul Hartley love child centre forward achieved Kinky Pass Marks. Some decent performances although to be perfectly honest the old adage of "You can only beat what is in front of you" means that I'm not really sure what you can take from it other than we passed well at times, scored 4, didn't concede and to the trained eye there was some encouraging signs.

One big positive I took happened on 85 minutes with the Candy 4 zip up. TJ (good to see him back[emoji106]) controls the ball then tries a fanny flick which gets intercepted. Our left back Berto (first time I've seen him today) lambasts him and tells him it isn't fkn good enough and just to play a simple ball. I was very impressed. Too often last season I felt we dropped our standards. Football is nothing unless you have standards and everyone is kept on their toes and reminded of them. I never minded a teammate having a go at me if I was sloppy. Sometimes it takes a team mate to verbally kick your bllx.. when that happens it is a good thing and I hope it stays that way.

Match report tomorrow.. plenty to say!! [emoji23]MTC![emoji172][emoji460]️[emoji106]

I have no interest to continue this discussion it's done and dusted tho me and others heard you but to give you airtime would take away from a fantastic candy display today which is what the candy faithful would rather discuss on here than the ..he said , she said nonsense at Cumnock.
So if you have managed to convince those in Cumnock of your innocence then I salute you as your a better lawyer than Donald Finley or maybe Donald represented you [emoji12]

I thought we were very impressive today we took the game by the scruff of the neck from the 1st whistle and imposed our play on them to which they had no answer and we raced into a 2 goal lead.
After the wid went down to 10 men the game was never in any doubt and was always gonna be a case of winning by how many ?
Yes we will face better teams as the season progresses but I'm very happy to start the season with an impressive win at a tough ground .

3 hours ago, Bul2 said:

Apologies to all on here and this is my final word on the subject brought up by Graffiti on the Wall - regarding the game at Cumnock last week
The guy who recorded the footage has reviewed the full game soundtrack and he has advised of the following things:

The part where Hanlon made mention of a " fuckin orange walk" can be heard , but, the other remark he made afterwards cannot be heard clearly as someone came up and spoke to the guy filming and it is not clear - so not proven on the Proddy ba***rd comment

He also confirmed that the lead up to that incident when I asked about stealing yards at a throw in was exactly as I said it was - no sectarian/ bigoted comment to Hanlon then

The rest of the second half has few times where I gave Hanlon pelters , mainly around the lack of beauty in his countenance
Not clever you may say, but, certainly not sectarian or bigoted

For the avoidance of doubt IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED THAT ON REVIEWING TBE FULL SECOND HALF SOUNDTRACK, NO SECTARIAN/ COMMENTS CAN BE HEARD
THEREFORE , AS THE NEAREST FANS TO WHERE I WAS STANDING WERE AT LEAST 20-30 YARDS AWAY IN EITHER DIRECTION, I FIND IT AMAZING THAT THIS PERSON CAN HEAR SOMETHING THAT THE MICROPHONE ON THE CAMERA CANT, EVEN THOUGH I WAS ONLY ABIUT 10 FEET AWAY FROM IT.
I ATTENDED TODAYS GAME FULKY EXPECTING TO BE APPROACHED BY A CJFC OFFICIAL WITH GRAFFITI ON THE WALL'S DAMMING EVIDENCE HE SPOKE OF................... SURPRISE SURPRISE....... NOTHING

GOTW ....... you are full of wind and pish

started drinking enthusiastically prematch, then up to the internet with a cargo. Defo.

No evidence of sectarian behavior from the "bead rattling" allegation

no evidence of our player communicating sectarian views 

this whole shit  because our fans decided not to have a day out to Cumnock - when they had better things to do 

Bul - all the best pal but give us peace now 

I have no interest to continue this discussion it's done and dusted tho me and others heard you but to give you airtime would take away from a fantastic candy display today which is what the candy faithful would rather discuss on here than the ..he said , she said nonsense at Cumnock.
So if you have managed to convince those in Cumnock of your innocence then I salute you as your a better lawyer than Donald Finley or maybe Donald represented you [emoji12]

What part of " no fucking evidence" do you not fucking get

What you allege didn't happen and the review of the sound track proves it

You are a fucking liar and you do your club a massive disservice by trying to insinuate you are doing it to in some way keep up the good name of St Rochs when all you are doing is dragging things further down with your lies

You have another wee pop by asking if I got Donald Finlay to defend me

Neither I or anybody else has to be smart, just smarter than you, which is not a really tall order

Fact : I am 10/15 feet from a microphone which picks up nothing during the game and you are at least 30 yards away from where the video man and I were standing and you heard something that the Microphone didn't pick up

You are a downright liar and stirring shit for what reason .......

f**k off into your sad delusional wee life and gie us all peace

I hope that the Saints have a good season and I would be happy if Cumnock meet them again this or any other season

As for you, you fuckwit, crawl back under the stone you crawled out from under before you cause more trouble with your lies and stupid antics

Where is your evidence that you gave to a Cumnock committeeman - lies as nobody had any idea what you were talking about

What is your end game - would you not be better keeping your powder dry for any time when someone actually does slight your club or players

You are still a fucking liar

I did apologise to the regular posters on the thread about bringing the subject back up and I would much rather speak about football than have to disprove allegations made by an idiot like you

Unlike you, I do not make a habit of playing the bigotry/sectarian card as I find it totally abhorrent and disgusting when anything like that occurs

Surprisingly, I do agree with one thing you say..... talk about football and not other stuff on here

I think I need to accept that you are going to keep going with this crick of lies for some warped reason and I know in my own heart and mind that I am not guilty of what you said as I would not be able to look my many friends of a catholic persuasion in the eye knowing I was saying stuff like this behind their back

I apologise to all posters on here for my rather inappropriate language throughout this thread, but, I felt so strongly about what was levelled against me that I got very angry

I have to admit that the idiot who started this smear has won as no matter what evidence is brought up, it apparently is all lies ,

So apologies once again and power to the Candy for the future

Archived