*** ****** v **********

When killie fans bang on about Ayr fans being "Tory b*****ds" are they trying to create a political slant to our rivalry? If they are there's a Glasgow fixture they might be more suited to.

We're just trying to deflect from our shitness mate.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Were killie as awful as they looked or did we prevent you from playing well. I must admit, as well as Ayr played (and it was fucking immense) I don't particularly think we stopped you from playing. I would be very worried if I was a killie fan. I would also be a soap dodging tramp.

We were awful, you didn't stop us from playing either, we just looked like 11 players plucked from the crowd & told to get on with it.

I've been trying to take a positive from the game and tbh, like Dindy, I can't either......

33 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

When killie fans bang on about Ayr fans being "Tory b*****ds" are they trying to create a political slant to our rivalry? If they are there's a Glasgow fixture they might be more suited to.

I wasn't being entirely serious m9

I feel some similarities to ourselves and Sevco in that we had allowed ourselves some positivity this summer and with one result that's just been blown away and now the outlook on the season is very negative. It's up to the players to get the fans back onside now. In saying that I'm still comfortable that we will be safe at the end of the season.

Some other points on last night:

Iain Wilson gave one of the worst displays I've seen. Just a young lad of course and he will hopefully bounce back from that.

His central midfield partner Power had a rotten start but I thought was starting to look a bit better and putting himself about a bit.

I also thought that after the first 10 mins our support was very quiet. You could almost feel people having the belief sucked out of them by the performance on the pitch.

25 minutes ago, HenryHill said:

Take it over rugby park anyday. Cramped, souless place.

Birthday caird pish tbh.

One positive to take from last night is that we are excellent at slide tackles. Just need to work on passing, marking, shooting and crossing and we are all set.

Birthday caird pish tbh.
One positive to take from last night is that we are excellent at slide tackles. Just need to work on passing, marking, shooting and crossing and we are all set.

The term 'birthday caird pish' appears to be a cool way to deflect criticism and dismiss the issue. But folk see through it.

1 minute ago, pandarilla said:

The term 'birthday caird pish' appears to be a cool way to deflect criticism and dismiss the issue. But folk see through it.

I'm quite happy to admit that Rugby Park is far too big for us and lacks a good atmosphere most of the time. Saying football stadiums have "soul" and "character" is just utter pish though.

1 hour ago, HeathrowAUFC said:

'The f**k is wrong with me today? I'm letting other motorists out in front of me and that's seriously frowned upon in the south of England.

Back to being a b*****d tomorrow.

I'm visiting my sick aunt in hospital, having made pancakes from scratch and taken some in for her.  And she is in Crosshouse hospital. 

Is it bad that I'm smiling like a Cheshire Cat at everyone that I pass?

Well done ya manky ba*****ds, your team played well and fully deserved the victory,...... but we were truly shite.

Good luck for the rest of the season, it's high time you got back into the top flight.

Ayrshire deserves two top teams and three or four derbies a year.

I'm visiting my sick aunt in hospital, having made pancakes from scratch and taken some in for her.  And she is in Crosshouse hospital. 

Is it bad that I'm smiling like a Cheshire Cat at everyone that I pass?

Hope you have your Ayr top on?

Archived