*** ****** v **********

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't take a single positive from last night. Not one.

Were killie as awful as they looked or did we prevent you from playing well. I must admit, as well as Ayr played (and it was fucking immense) I don't particularly think we stopped you from playing. I would be very worried if I was a killie fan. I would also be a soap dodging tramp.

8 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

I can't take a single positive from last night. Not one.

I was watching Calum Waters and he played well. Jones and McDonald were decent too. The rest of your team was shite. 

Great crowd. Well done Ayr.

Does my spelling really do your tits in because I write on this like I am sending a text message not sitting English exams you absolute roaster .enjoy beating the scum instead of worrying about spelling errors twat .

As mentioned by another poster, it's not about spelling. It is about basic rules of communication.

'We're ayr united' and 'were ayr united' are completely different things. This is not a wee spelling error.

You made the same fucking mistake in the other thread 10 minutes earlier.

And I can assure you, it is not me coming across as an absolute roaster here. Some of your posts make my eyes bleed (despite the fact that I quite often agree with you).

11 minutes ago, killiefan27 said:

Well, it's fair to say we're an absolute gang.

Don't think we created a single real chance, whereas A*r could have had another couple.

Fair play to the Tory b*****ds, they deserved to win!

Exactly. Can't grudge them it, wasn't as if they didn't deserve it. 

Well, it's fair to say we're an absolute gang.
Don't think we created a single real chance, whereas A*r could have had another couple.
Fair play to the Tory b*****ds, they deserved to win!

When killie fans bang on about Ayr fans being "Tory b*****ds" are they trying to create a political slant to our rivalry? If they are there's a Glasgow fixture they might be more suited to.

Archived