*** ****** v **********

Seriously.....

Based on last night, you have the basis of a really decent squad of players, with 2 or 3 additions, no reason you can't get yourself up to the top league.

Ayrshire Derby's would certainly beat the present mundane encounters with the likes of Hamilton & Ross County. Thou I'm sure they think the same about us tbh.....

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Somerset 2010 said:

I know it was asked but can't see any answer. Are there going to be highlights?  Hope BT are not preventing them being shown! Desperate to see them!

You would think that BT would have them up on their site.

But they don't.  I did catch some highlights on some Ayr fans Youtube channel last night.

15 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

You would think that BT would have them up on their site.

But they don't.  I did catch some highlights on some Ayr fans Youtube channel last night.

Should have recorded the full show before you left for the game like I did. Now I can watch the whole thing in it's full glory forever and ever.

Although just checking it the now and there is an On Demand option for the extended highlights, but there is an error when accessing it. So that usually means it should be available soon.

Edit: the on demand option has gone now, highlights on again Monday at 6 am

Should have recorded the full show before you left for the game like I did. Now I can watch the whole thing in it's full glory forever and ever.
Although just checking it the now and there is an On Demand option for the extended highlights, but there is an error when accessing it. So that usually means it should be available soon.
Edit: the on demand option has gone now, highlights on again Monday at 6 am

I actually came back to punish myself and watch it again but my sky box had timed out and I couldn't rewind it back.

5 hours ago, ryanayr1987 said:

I have the full show recorded is there a way I can share my virgin box?

Dark web for this pish.

10 hours ago, 1nickydevlin said:

They should have a big party at somerset get it on the big screen ,aw the players there and the fans .the 24 year wait continues .your players must shit themselves on the bus going down the whitletts rd .see you all next time scum.ftk 1nd

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Pie and Bovril mobile app

Jesus Christ. Fair play on winning and that but calm down, you beat us in what was a glorified pre-season friendly. 

Typical diddy team celebrations. 

Archived