*** ****** v **********

1 minute ago, AUFC 1910 said:

I'm visiting my sick aunt in hospital, having made pancakes from scratch and taken some in for her.  And she is in Crosshouse hospital. 

Is it bad that I'm smiling like a Cheshire Cat at everyone that I pass?

Why are you smiling because your aunt is sick in hospital?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm quite happy to admit that Rugby Park is far too big for us and lacks a good atmosphere most of the time. Saying football stadiums have "soul" and "character" is just utter pish though.

Football stadiums (like any buildings) absolutely can have character. Denying this is quite ludicrous.

It's called banter mate, try it you might like it [emoji108]

Is something up mate? Come on, share. You haven't seemed your normal full of beans self today. Hope you haven't taken offence at some of the stuff that's been said since last night, it's just banter.

Is something up mate? Come on, share. You haven't seemed your normal full of beans self today. Hope you haven't taken offence at some of the stuff that's been said since last night, it's just banter.     

Not with me mate, at the pub drowning my sorrows, so it's not all bad [emoji3] lol.     

I dish it out and I can take it too, not like some on here... If you look back you'll see I congratulated you guys on your thoroughly deserved win last night, we've gave you guys it tight for years, so your allowed your moment of glory[emoji108]

Enjoy the highlight of your season, both you and I know A*r Utd's bottle will crash at some point attempting to win the league 1 title this coming year, somewhere like those bastions of Scottish football, Alloa or Forfar [emoji15], remember you don't do winning trophies so well [emoji22]

#14Colin [emoji12]

Cammy's hurting real bad here folks.

Can someone close by check on him in the morning? And if possible remove his shoelaces.

Feel free to drop by .....

c/o Brass n Granite
Grange Street
Kilmarnock

Send your Mrs, she can help with my shoelaces later [emoji12]

[emoji481] #BAWBWDC [emoji481]

Last time we beat you in the League Cup before the season started you won the Scottish Cup and we won our league.  We'd both take that aye? 

1 minute ago, C4mmy31 said:

Feel free to drop by .....

c/o Brass n Granite
Grange Street
Kilmarnock

Send your Mrs, she can help with my shoelaces later emoji12.png

emoji481.png #BAWBWDC emoji481.png

Its a short walk then 

Screenshot_20170715-213241.jpg

Not with me mate, at the pub drowning my sorrows, so it's not all bad [emoji3] lol.      

I dish it out and I can take it too, not like some on here... If you look back you'll see I congratulated you guys on your thoroughly deserved win last night, we've gave you guys it tight for years, so your allowed your moment of glory[emoji108]

Enjoy the highlight of your season, both you and I know A*r Utd's bottle will crash at some point attempting to win the league 1 title this coming year, somewhere like those bastions of Scottish football, Alloa or Forfar [emoji15], remember you don't do winning trophies so well [emoji22]

#14Colin [emoji12]

You have been one of the few killies to show face in here so you are due kudos mate and your congratulations has been appreciated. Some of your banter has been quite funny too.

However, (you knew that was coming) a lot of your reply was tinged with a slightly bitter taste. You would do well to remember that we now own all of Ayrshire and it's inhabitants. + the internet. It will not end well for you if your tone does not change dramatically. But thanks for coming on the thread.

Just now, C4mmy31 said:

They moved premises on 06/05/2017....

Samaratans
13Tryfield Place
Ayr
KA8 9NB

Thats handy for you, take it you just headed in at full time? 

You have been one of the few killies to show face in here so you are due kudos mate and your congratulations has been appreciated. Some of your banter has been quite funny too.

However, (you knew that was coming) a lot of your reply was tinged with a slightly bitter taste. You would do well to remember that we now own all of Ayrshire and it's inhabitants. + the internet. It will not end well for you if your tone does not change dramatically. But thanks for coming on the thread.

With pleasure.....

cc076e0e25b6700556b84aa806a22908.jpg

You can get off your knees now, no need to still be thanking Boydie for your victory last night [emoji15]

#fellAYRtio

Archived