*** ****** v **********

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How the f**k did doc get motm?

He played pretty well but was diving in and getting caught quite a lot late on. I've seen him play a lot, lot better.

Mcdaid was an absolute class act - but I can understand Adams getting it.

Bizarre.

Given that we absolutely raped Falkirk (the perennial Championship club) over two legs about 15 months ago I'm pretty comfortable that we are. It's 45 mins into the season.

Kellie 'absolutely raped' tonight by a team two divisions below them....

3 minutes ago, mizfit said:

I demand further entertainment.

Give it an hour until the Ayr fans get home and realise the results about to voided 

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

We had him on trial yeah. We've no forwards and no pace yet still decided not to offer him anything..

His background rang a bell when I checked him on Wiki after he came on. Will be interesting to see how he does this season then. Cheers.

Yeah I posted a link to that around kick off time, well I thought I did, didn't get any replies. Assumed he was missing all week so was surprised to see him in the starting lineup.

Congrats Killie, you iz shite but might still win [emoji30]

3 minutes ago, placidcasual said:

Can someone translate please? Me no parlez simpleton.

Back in your box, mouthpiece. Long season ahead for your gubbins mob.

It doesn't surprise me that an ayr fan struggles with basic English. Aye it will be a long season, i'd much rather be struggling to get out of league 1 

Also playing suspended players, tut-tut, a fantastic moral victory and 3 points for the famous AK  

4 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Kellie 'absolutely raped' tonight by a team two divisions below them....

You're embarrassing yourself on this thread. 

Do Killie have to protest the result or do SPFL do it automatically? I know in the wonderful world of the Juniors there has a to be a protest lodged. One club went half a season with no signed players! Elbows might not have the balls to appeal it.

16 minutes ago, cmontheloknow said:

A new suspension list was emailed out to all clubs yesterday. Issue 1 of new season, not issue 44 of last season. I have no idea why its different but just checked it and Ross Docherty's name is not on it. Presumably his inclusion last year was an error.

Archived