*** ****** v **********

You really are the scum of ayrshire ,,marvin baird ,william beggs and nutz the squirrel ,,,haha ,,,,is marvin still signing fag packets in the burns mall fucking jakebags

Serious question mate - why don't you just use the full stops instead of ,,,,,,

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Won f**k All And Couldn't Give A f**k as long as we beat your soapdodging, Marvin loving, giro cashing, pie eating, monkey heided, debt dodging, plastic grassed, bin raking gypsies, tramps and thieves

ONE TEAM IN AYRSHIRE

BRING
IT
ON

You won't thou, and deep down it hurts you like fcuk [emoji106]

Looking forward to this, hopefully we can put in a good performance and build confidence for the season ahead.

For killie fans, what is your squad like? Did you hang onto much of the players from last season or was there a clear out during the summer?

Looking forward to this, hopefully we can put in a good performance and build confidence for the season ahead.

For killie fans, what is your squad like? Did you hang onto much of the players from last season or was there a clear out during the summer?

Wait n see on Friday night [emoji108]

We were basically clearing our squad out as last season progressed so whilst we didn't lose too many in the summer our squad just now looks completely different to the one that started last season. Hoping of course that means more quality than quantity.

We seem to be quite settled and have a good mix of youth and experience at present.

Don't pretend you've not been stalking the c**t out us aw summer

Don't pretend you've not been stalking the c**t out us aw summer

I'll put my hands up and admit I've looked at your squad and followed a few of your transfers.

Calum Waters is a good player according to an Alloa fan that I know and I'm pretty sure O'Donnell isn't too shabby either.

Jamie MacDonald has a good reputation but I've not seen him since his QoTS days so I'm hoping he's gone downhill since then.

Kris Boyd will always be a w****r but he'll get you goal and Kiltie is a decent player but he's injured.

Apart from that I don't know much about your squad.

I'll put my hands up and admit I've looked at your squad and followed a few of your transfers.

Calum Waters is a good player according to an Alloa fan that I know and I'm pretty sure O'Donnell isn't too shabby either.

Jamie MacDonald has a good reputation but I've not seen him since his QoTS days so I'm hoping he's gone downhill since then.

Kris Boyd will always be a w****r but he'll get you goal and Kiltie is a decent player but he's injured.

Apart from that I don't know much about your squad.

Pretty happy with who we've brought in so far, filled some problem positions but still a little light up front imo but hoping we've enough to get through these cup games

Pretty happy with who we've brought in so far, filled some problem positions but still a little light up front imo but hoping we've enough to get through these cup games

Same for us at the other end. Pretty happy with the forwards but lacking depth in defenders. Playing Geggan at RB is a waste of his ability in midfield but I'm hoping we've got a replacement for Friday.

I think Samizadeh will feature at some point ......

Archived