*** ****** v **********

2 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

MUST

TO

EVERYTHING

(even posts already replied to).

You've had an absolute shocker here FTK.  Thanks for the entertainment.

1 minute ago, ftk said:

Knob
Heads gone
Thinks he's Rambo
Doesnt know how to turn caps lock off emoji23.png

To help you mate I've gone back and put in bold the bits that had the caps locked turned off within the same post.  Another embarrassing moment for you in a catalogue of errors tonight where you've engaged your fingers and not your brain.

Once again, to confirm, you have had an absolute shocker.   Killie and Ayr fans have united in agreement that you have had a disaster tonight.  This is one of these days people will never let you forget. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
To help you mate I've gone back and put in bold the bits that had the caps locked turned off within the same post.  Another embarrassing moment for you in a catalogue of errors tonight where you've engaged your fingers and not your brain.
Once again, to confirm, you have had an absolute shocker.   Killie and Ayr fans have united in agreement that you have had a disaster tonight.  This is one of these days people will never let you forget. 

Who you trying to convince me or you? I'll let you win in case you hit me [emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]

43 minutes ago, ftk said:

Embarrassed for you mate. Goodbye emoji1.png

43 mins ago.

28 minutes ago, ftk said:

Bored mate. You are so dull. Keyboard warrior too to finish of your smashing qualities. This just gets better emoji38.pngemoji38.pngemoji38.png

MUST

21 minutes ago, ftk said:

Must be on the booze. Getting braver as the night goes on. Keyboard warrior pmsl. Time to call it a day mate. Go sleep it off emoji9.pngemoji9.pngemoji9.png

11 minutes ago, ftk said:

You keep quoting me every 2 minutes. Ok I'll go now so you can say some very brave and tough things now when I'm gone. Keyboard warrior haha haha
emoji1.pngemoji1.pngemoji1.png

TO

10 minutes ago, ftk said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

EVERYTHING

7 minutes ago, ftk said:

Knob
Heads gone
Thinks he's Rambo
Doesnt know how to turn caps lock off emoji23.png

TO

1 minute ago, ftk said:

Who you trying to convince me or you? I'll let you win in case you hit me emoji1.pngemoji1.pngemoji1.png

Just now, ftk said:

It's hilarious mate he's lost it emoji5.png

MUST

1 minute ago, Dindeleux said:

Haven't read back that far and don't know who you're referring to but I bet it's itzdrk.

Just now, UpInTheAyr said:

Haven't read back that far and don't know who you're referring to but I bet it's itzdrk.

My assumption is that every single person reading it agrees but I could be wrong.  Would be very surprised though.

My assumption is that every single person reading it agrees but I could be wrong.  Would be very surprised though.

I dont think anybody could be bothered reading all this pish. Wound you up and got you seething. Job done [emoji41]

Just now, ftk said:

I dont think anybody could be bothered reading all this pish. Wound you up and got you seething. Job done emoji41.png

I'm absolutely furious mate.  

I'm using the wee smiley faces to mask my anger well though.

I'm absolutely furious mate.  
I'm using the wee smiley faces to mask my anger well though.

Just promise you won't hit me. Please don't? [emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]

5 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

You'll most likely not turn up on the 14th anyway.  Ayr fans are notorious shitebags.

I'll be there to cave your skull in x 

Archived