Junior football, what is the future?

Burnie_man

Just now, FairWeatherFan said:

If you want a safe space from Burnie, you'll usually get a couple of hours respite when Blackburn there's a Blackburn game on. Any other time you're on here and mention pyramid or EoS 3 times he'll appear from nowhere.

Or Tartan Army duty! Unless there's good wifi in bomblasted Sarajevo or the like 😄

Hi Born to Run, I do get the fact he is very knowledgeable and I totally understand his desire to be treated with respect.
But I do feel though that he and MM really need to let others have an input and not reply to every message put on here. It comes across very insular and the it's my ball type of behaviour.
To have an honest thread then you've got to let others have a point of view without criticising them or belittling any difference of opinion.

If this is the main thread for the pyramid group then surely you just can't have the same posters replying and repeating the same stuff time and time over again?

You'll never get trust that way.
You don't even realise you're regurgitating the same nonsense you did before you got banned Isa. Exactly the same [emoji23]

I guess you've been told to try again, afterall your stated aim two years ago was to disrupt this thread. Now the west are going the same way as the east, you're back.

If anyone is bored enough to look, it's all way back on this thread in around March-June 2018, although Isa done his best to have it all wiped by threatening Div with GDPR law [emoji23]

You don't even realise you're regurgitating the same nonsense you did before you got banned Isa. Exactly the same [emoji23]

I guess you've been told to try again, afterall your stated aim two years ago was to disrupt this thread. Now the west are going the same way as the east, you're back.

If anyone is bored enough to look, it's all way back on this thread in around March-June 2018, although Isa done his best to have it all wiped by threatening Div with GDPR law [emoji23]
Firstly I am not the poster you claim I am but more importantly your are deflecting a valid point. So let other posters have a say

2 minutes ago, Boswelldriver said:

Well please put your point across my man. Jeezo it is like a bullying kids playground with some on here.

I have on several occasions the full West juniors are moving and the sjfa will cease to exist and tj  will retire.