Junior football, what is the future?

Burnie_man

3 minutes ago, San Starko Rover said:

Got to hope someone announces something soon as the last few pages are a car crash. I demand to know who everyone on Pie and Bovril is and any vested interests be shared immediately.

I want to know their political party, their national insurance numbers, , Cosco card id number, full postal address, blockbuster rental card number and if they are going to pick their feet, which foot would they start of with first

5 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

I want to know their political party, their national insurance numbers, , Cosco card id number, full postal address, blockbuster rental card number and if they are going to pick their feet, which foot would they start of with first

I wonder how many are in the Monster Raving Loony Party?

28 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

Left. Always the left.

I didn't say that they were on the PWG.
Someone else said that they were on 2 Associations involved in the Pyramid process.
You're clearly underplaying their potential influence on decision making.

Clubs make the decisions on what mandate the officials take to PWG. Just like the Juniors.

The mandate for the EoS was no competing league covering the same geographical area, but no objection to a west league entering. That's been consistent and hardly a revelation.

The office bearers involved is immaterial, it's the clubs decision.

Clubs make the decisions on what mandate the officials take to PWG. Just like the Juniors.

The mandate for the EoS was no competing league covering the same geographical area, but no objection to a west league entering. That's been consistent and hardly a revelation.

The office bearers involved is immaterial, it's the clubs decision.
How do you know all this Burnie_man ?

You are an encyclopedia of knowledge about this agenda.

59 minutes ago, Beenzon-Toste said:

I didn't say that they were on the PWG.
Someone else said that they were on 2 Associations involved in the Pyramid process.
You're clearly underplaying their potential influence on decision making.

Its been public knowledge they have fulfilled both roles for years. Andrew Renwick actually sat on the PWG credited as representing the EoSFA not the EoSFL. As he's associated with Whitehill Welfare at the time he was representing a Lowland League club and a EoS association.

What we actually know is when the PWG presented a proposal it went to a vote of the membership. When the 4 Options were to be discussed it went to the membership and according to TJ's version of events the membership of the LL and EoSFL didn't want any of them. So whatever position of influence you think they might have, its ultimately gone back to the members for a vote.

He actually asks people when he goes to games rather than relying solely on forum gossip.
Very Commendable, but struggling to see how he can go to games as he spends so much time on here waiting to repel anyone who has an alternative view.

Back to reality though, He and MM really do know so much more than the rest of the posters on here. Its as if both are speaking on behalf of interested parties?

3 minutes ago, Boswelldriver said:

Very Commendable, but struggling to see how he can go to games as he spends so much time on here waiting to repel anyone who has an alternative view.

Back to reality though, He and MM really do know so much more than the rest of the posters on here. Its as if both are speaking on behalf of interested parties?

The facts are out there, to be fair. You just need to wade through piles of whataboutery, opinions and agendas to find them!

All @Burnie_man does is apply common sense to some background knowledge - not rocket science surely?

Edited by Born To Run

4 minutes ago, Boswelldriver said:

The SJFA really have nothing better to do than try to discredit a wee bam of a Falkirk fan on Pie and Bovril?

6 minutes ago, Boswelldriver said:

Very Commendable, but struggling to see how he can go to games as he spends so much time on here waiting to repel anyone who has an alternative view

Please enlighten us Oh Great One as to what the alternative actually is.

As I see it, clubs failing to move to a WoS would be left playing in a pub league against the same teams season after season to diminishing outside interest. You only have to look at how the LL has had a detrimental impact on clubs in the West Juniors to see that adding a WoS will destroy the teams with no ambition.

But aye, winning the Sectional, that's so much better than what the likes of Broxburn and Penicuik have done this season. 

Does anyone get the feeling, there will eventually (might even be next season) be a West Senior League that will feed in via a play-off with South League and East League and that the West Juniors will in years to come feed into that.
It (West Juniors) could have been Tier 5 (before Lowland League came along) if there had been a East/West Super League. It could even have been Tier 6 next season had the West gone it alone with Option W. Instead it will probably end up being Tier 7.
I fancied a west/east superleague before the LL came about the crowds and games wouldve been alot better than what it is now.

Mon the papers

13 minutes ago, Boswelldriver said:

If you want a safe space from Burnie, you'll usually get a couple of hours respite when there's a Blackburn game on. Any other time you're on here and mention pyramid or EoS 3 times he'll appear from nowhere.

Edited by FairWeatherFan

The facts are out there, to be fair. You just need to wade through piles of whataboutery, opinions and agendas to find it!
All [mention=14716]Burnie_man[/mention] does is apply common sense to some background knowledge - not rocket science surely?
Hi Born to Run, I do get the fact he is very knowledgeable and I totally understand his desire to be treated with respect.
But I do feel though that he and MM really need to let others have an input and not reply to every message put on here. It comes across very insular and the it's my ball type of behaviour.
To have an honest thread then you've got to let others have a point of view without criticising them or belittling any difference of opinion.

If this is the main thread for the pyramid group then surely you just can't have the same posters replying and repeating the same stuff time and time over again?

You'll never get trust that way.