Junior football, what is the future?

Burnie_man

Just now, Boswelldriver said:

Jeezo emoji52.png

You are more paranoid than I thought.

Yeah whatever.

To get the thread back on track, let's us know your thoughts on your clubs statement and how that plays out should a WoSFL get off the ground for next season.

Yeah whatever.
To get the thread back on track, let's us know your thoughts on your clubs statement and how that plays out should a WoSFL get off the ground for next season.
Lol, Well it's obvious my friend that was a flippant dismissive answer most probably from someone having a vested interest in this matter.

I believe you are not just an ordinary poster but a serious player in the whole set up.

And yes I haven't posted on here for years because its not up to much but the thread caught my interest.

I'm sure others will also see through your veil.

Enjoy the paranoia world you live in

1 minute ago, Boswelldriver said:

Lol, Well it's obvious my friend that was a flippant dismissive answer most probably from someone having a vested interest in this matter.

I believe you are not just an ordinary poster but a serious player in the whole set up.

And yes I haven't posted on here for years because its not up to much but the thread caught my interest.

Time to go back into hibernation Isa  "serious player"  you parroted that nonsense a couple of years ago before you went tonto   😂

Edited by Burnie_man

2 minutes ago, lowenan said:

Hopefully Talbot applies to the WOSFL, and can challenge for promotion to the Lowland League in coming seasons. 

They would be favourites to do it in their first season I would think

Edited by John S

Guys ffs.

What all the daft carry on for
Ffs this is worse than the group chats of Fidel Castrol's mulita and the white house spin doctors when both were hacked and merged together.

of course there are people who have agendas, of course there are people with vested interest of course there are people who follow junior teams, here are people who follow senior teams on this thread, there even people, I know shocker but there's people on here just to shit stir.   Just let the information thrive and if some are lies, they will be found out and if some are truths then they are found out

Daddy has spoken, so sit down and all eat yer porridge and Ill give you all some jam in the middle of it

4 minutes ago, Boswelldriver said:

You do realise it's a small world? Blackburn Utd isn't the biggest club and many posters from West Lothian will know BurnieMan, whether pro or anti pyramid, if he was over/underplaying exactly what he has said he would have definitely been called out on it.

He's just a regular guy .... just likes wearing a Superman cape occassionally 😁

Just now, Bestsinceslicebread said:

Guys ffs.

Ffs this is worse than the group chats of Fidel Castrol's mulita and the white house spin doctors when both were hacked and merged together.

of course there are people who have agendas, of course there are people with vested interest of course there are people who follow junior teams, here are people who follow senior teams on this thread, there even people, I know shocker but there's people on here just to shit stir.   Just let the information thrive and if some are lies, they will be found out and if some are truths then they are found out

Daddy has spoken, so sit down and all eat yer porridge and Ill give you all some jam in the middle of it

That was all fine until the last sentence. It made you sound like the Child Catcher in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!

Guys ffs.

I agree totally with you. Common sense point of view.

1 minute ago, PastyMan said:

You do realise it's a small world? Blackburn Utd isn't the biggest club and many posters from West Lothian will know BurnieMan, whether pro or anti pyramid, if he was over/underplaying exactly what he has said he would have definitely been called out on it.

He's just a regular guy .... just likes wearing a Superman cape occassionally 😁

I was going to joke about Superman pants, but it may be in bad taste, so I won't.............for now.

He's just a regular guy .... just likes wearing a Superman cape occassionally [emoji16]
No idea who he is but certainly got his and MM's back up the minute I queried who they are. Sensitive snowflakes[emoji85]